Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow with Cowherd discussing the current issues and much more..

Reply/Quote
Burrow says he at 6:23 that has never been on the Cowherd show after a win. Maybe he should stop agreeing to come on the show then.

(I'm joking by the way)
Reply/Quote
This makes me feel a little better about all of it.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Is he on with Cowherd every week? He was on last week as well...whats going on here?

I know people hate on Cowherd, but he's a great interviewer. I love his point about people from Ohio protecting Joe. Almost made me cry lol. Also, Joe is just the man. I have no doubt he and this team are going to turn it around.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2022, 01:51 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Is he on with Cowherd every week? He was on last week as well...whats going on here?

Prepping for a new gig after the Benglas get him killed this year.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2022, 01:51 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Is he on with Cowherd every week? He was on last week as well...whats going on here?

I know people hate on Cowherd, but he's a great interviewer. I love his point about people from Ohio protecting Joe. Almost made me cry lol. Also, Joe is just the man. I have no doubt he and this team are going to turn it around.

I believe it is a weekly interview during the season.

Reply/Quote

Me too

Good interview. Like how Joe talked about taking what the D gives. Ready for the Jets game and a whole new Bengals team.
Reply/Quote
Starting to wonder if Colin is a jinx.
Reply/Quote
That's a good interview.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2022, 04:19 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: That's a good interview.

Colin's such a contrarian putz, im surprised he took time out away from criticizing Aaron Rodgers to interview another NFL player
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2022, 11:07 PM)Fnbs010 Wrote: Colin's such a contrarian putz, im surprised he took time out away from criticizing Aaron Rodgers to interview another NFL player

He actually does alot of good interviews and normal shows. It's just most people don't pay attention so people like him in that position need to do the contrarian putz stuff and talk about Brady/Rodgers to get views/clicks. He's by no means the best but he's not Skip Bayless. 
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2022, 03:25 PM)740Bengal Wrote: Starting to wonder if Colin is a jinx.

Not sure about jinx but jerk yes
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2022, 12:32 AM)TheFan Wrote: He actually does alot of good interviews and normal shows. It's just most people don't pay attention so people like him in that position need to do the contrarian putz stuff and talk about Brady/Rodgers to get views/clicks. He's by no means the best but he's not Skip Bayless. 

His show used to be on a Sirius radio channel around lunchtime so I caught it sometimes in my car.  The thing I hated about cowherd was that he was constantly talking about music and how boring middle America was and stupid stuff like that.  Then his sports takes were usually just stirring-the-pot BS.
Reply/Quote