Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Burrows Last Pass
(02-14-2022, 01:39 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Yeah. I'd love to see the All-22 and figure out what kind of space Chase was working with. With Ramsey seemingly falling down, Burrow would have had some room to get that ball out to Chase and potentially have him work in open space. 

Ramsey was going down often it seemed like.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 01:42 PM)Au165 Wrote: Ramsey was going down often it seemed like.

Something I found unusual about Ramsey last night. It was scheduled to be the hottest Super Bowl in history; yet he had a winter balaclava covering everything but his eyes, like we were playing the Freezer Bowl. Is that something he always does 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 01:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Something I found unusual about Ramsey last night. It was scheduled to be the hottest Super Bowl in history; yet he had a winter balaclava covering everything but his eyes, like we were playing the Freezer Bowl. Is that something he always does 

I also saw that, and I think it was so bizarre it didn't even register until you just pointed it out.
Reply/Quote
Man that picture of Chase wide open hurts.
Reply/Quote
I really wish I didn't see that picture.
Reply/Quote
Even if Perine miraculously caught it would he have gotten the first down?

One of the best things I take away from this year is that Chase is only a 21 year old rookie. Wow, that guy is going to spend the next decade tearing up the league.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 01:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Something I found unusual about Ramsey last night. It was scheduled to be the hottest Super Bowl in history; yet he had a winter balaclava covering everything but his eyes, like we were playing the Freezer Bowl. Is that something he always does 

Might've been because of COVID.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 01:33 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: The final offensive play of the game:

[Image: FLibjjjVIAE469R?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: file_554ccd409b_original.png]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
This game reminded me of last years super bowl in terms of a really good DL vs a poor OL. Mahomes looked so confused last year knowing his OL wasn’t going to block for him, same for Burrow(although I think he fared better than Mahomes did). Only difference is we were able to keep the game close and the Chiefs weren’t.

Upgrade the OL and I firmly believe we will be in position again next year.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 01:34 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: I hope I don’t see it.

(02-14-2022, 01:34 PM)Au165 Wrote: ...that moment you realize if he had another second Chase smoked Ramsey....again

(02-14-2022, 01:35 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: That pic of chase is throw-up worthy.

(02-14-2022, 01:36 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Oh that hurts. That is a SB trophy right there. Damn. 

(02-14-2022, 01:38 PM)wcu Wrote: Definitely could have done without seeing that.  Breaks my heart.

(02-14-2022, 01:56 PM)Webbtown Wrote: Man that picture of Chase wide open hurts.

(02-14-2022, 01:59 PM)Southpaw Frerotte Wrote: I really wish I didn't see that picture.

(02-14-2022, 02:01 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: file_554ccd409b_original.png]

I'm sorry it had to be me. I just had to share that gut-shot with others. 
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
What really sucks is that the team was able to stay pretty damn healthy across the board this year. All you can do is pray that it carries over into next year.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 01:59 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Even if Perine miraculously caught it would he have gotten the first down?

Yes. He was 2-3 yards past the first down marker. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
OMG. I hadn't seen that shot of Chase getting open as Burrow was going down. That's painful to see.
Reply/Quote
Rather than focus on the pic of Chase wide open... sad as the play was, Burrow deserves a lot of credit for doing all he could to manufacture an almost miracle throw to Perine.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 03:03 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Rather than focus on the pic of Chase wide open... sad as the play was, Burrow deserves a lot of credit for doing all he could to manufacture an almost miracle throw to Perine.

For a fraction of a second, I thought they made the play.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote