Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Burrows hand
If this was even remotely true it would of been talked about non-stop as an issue
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 11:39 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I’m trying to find it. I’m not kidding when I say I saw it in an article sometime after the Chiefs win.

I'll wait, I think we would of seen something about this...
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow throwing hand surgery would have been huge news.

It would have been reported by every media outlet. These guys literally scour every word from every news article from random sites like NFL Trade Rumours and CincyJungle to NFL Reporters like Mike Garafolo and Adam Schefter.

Edit: Also Hobson is usually the very last person to report anything.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
NotBigzo you're drunk, go home.
Reply/Quote
I think I’m going crazy here. Like insane asylum strap chair here.

I can’t find it but I swear on my life Hobs mentioned in in passing in an article after the Chiefs win.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 11:44 PM)QueenCity Wrote: If this was even remotely true it would of been talked about non-stop as an issue

Yep. It would be all over NFL Network, ESPN, etc. 

This guy is acting like it's some liner notes blurb that slipped by everyone except him.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 11:52 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I think I’m going crazy here. Like insane asylum strap chair here.

I can’t find it but I swear on my life Hobs mentioned in in passing in an article after the Chiefs win.

Maybe they mentioned like "we don't quite yet know the extent of the injury and if it will require surgery."?
Reply/Quote
Here's what you can do with your hand:

https://youtu.be/YUtHjOvPKT0
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 10:52 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: People taking about Derek Carr playing in the cold and act like Burrow has this.

It was already confirmed he’s getting surgery on this throwing hand. One sack or hand pull on this weather; that’s concerning.

So you're talking about Carr.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Ain’t nothing about a surgery after the season involving Joe burrow. You’re brain is making something up because he’s injured.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 12:28 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: When Burrow gets this done when the seasons ends (whenever that's sunday, later in Janruaryy, or February) my first post after the news breaks will be to tell you to eat my ass.

Can we get rid of this loser already?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
It’s okay to remember something incorrectly. That’s just human.

No need to double down though.
Reply/Quote
Where's the original BigZo?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Joe made a comment along the lines of that he may need surgery after the season but that he wasn't going to worry about it until then. Any surgery on that hand would be relatively minor, like putting a pin in the joint to keep it in place. It would take a hand surgeon, under a local anesthesia, about 5 minutes to perform that. It is too late to repair any torn tendons if that is a problem. I asked my hand surgeon about it a couple of days ago because I was curious. He did qualify his answer with saying he didn't know what the problem was with the hand and the extent of any damage

I have not found anything saying 100% that surgery was absolutely necessary and happening

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 12:34 AM)jason Wrote: Where's the original BigZo?

He committed Seppuku after being wrong about Jamar Chase, tearing a rift in the space time contimium because the Universe can't function without Bigzo.

I was dragged to the other side via a black hole to restore the balance.
Reply/Quote
Maybe this is what the source was....

https://youtu.be/YtyU2PJCk7Y
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 12:31 AM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: It’s okay to remember something incorrectly. That’s just human.

No need to double down though.

You’re obviously not familiar with this poster (he was here before under a similar name). All his threads are like this. He’s a troll, and deserves no benefit of the doubt.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 12:55 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You’re obviously not familiar with this poster (he was here before under a similar name). All his threads are like this. He’s a troll, and deserves no benefit of the doubt.

I’ll take your word for it.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 11:04 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: [Image: 1pzinj.jpg]

(01-14-2022, 11:12 PM)SladeX Wrote: But I’ve got Hand!

You’re gunna need it! That’s what she said anyway.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 12:55 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You’re obviously not familiar with this poster (he was here before under a similar name). All his threads are like this. He’s a troll, and deserves no benefit of the doubt.

Thanks for the heads up. +rep 
Rock On
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote