Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
But wait, there's more..
Trash talking from the Chumps' defense.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/l-jarius-sneed-says-chiefs-secondary-will-handle-bengals-wide-receivers/ar-AA16MvjL?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=2fed19029dc14a59869ba429bf339d0d

Quote:Now, Chiefs cornerback L’Jarius Sneed is making it clear his secondary will handle Cincinnati’s wide receivers Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium.

“Me and my guys are gonna handle them,” Sneed boldly exclaimed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
That’s not really trash talk
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 01:26 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: That’s not really trash talk

yeah he just means they will be tugging on jersey's
Reply/Quote
If Andy Reid had any hair left he’d be pulling it out right now. :lol:

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 01:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If Andy Reid had any hair left he’d be pulling it out right now. LOL

its ok, he can draw cute mustaches on them after they get drunk and pass out to cheer them up after the game
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 01:26 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: That’s not really trash talk

It is when it's boldly exclaimed.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 01:46 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It is when it's boldly exclaimed.

Exactly.  Had he "subtly implied" or "casually alluded," then I would have had zero problem.  "Boldly exclaimed?"  **** you sideways, clown!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
May as well have been L’Jarius Seinfeld talking. That's about as serious as I take his statement.
Reply/Quote
For a team that got beat 3 times in a row in this matchup, they sure don’t lack confidence lol
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 01:57 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: For a team that got beat 3 times in a row in this matchup, they sure don’t lack confidence lol

The Bengals are living rent-free in their heads, that's for sure.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
It all started with dude mocking the Griddy only to get Moss’d by Chase the very next play. You’d think they would have learned by now.

Reply/Quote
Calling out the Bengals WR's is not a wise move.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 01:57 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: For a team that got beat 3 times in a row in this matchup, they sure don’t lack confidence lol

Yeah, if I were them I would be giving this team MAD RESPECT. But no, they fall for what everyone is doing even when we have owned 
them lately. We use anything as motivation and Zac and Lou will have this stuff on the bulletin board for everyone to see. This game might
not be as close as I initially thought, kind of like the Bills game where I thought it would of been A LOT closer than it was.
Reply/Quote
Media is really loving the Bengals right now. Love it. We're the prime time tilt this week and, honestly, we were the prime time tilt last week too. 1 pm on Sunday when nobody else is playing is prime time to me. And yes I may be contradicting myself here but what's life without contradictions. We've become must-see TV, to the point that L'Jarius Sneed saying he won't get torched really pushes our buttons.

FWIW, we play the media game really well. Joey's well trained. The vets know what the vets need to say and when to say it. We act like we've been here before and we love the show. We're humble and fun. Best of both worlds. The media adores it too.
Reply/Quote
Chiefs DBs are absolutely adorable when trying to play the role of the tough guy. Brings a smile/chuckle to my face every time.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 03:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, if I were them I would be giving this team MAD RESPECT. But no, they fall for what everyone is doing even when we have owned 
them lately. We use anything as motivation and Zac and Lou will have this stuff on the bulletin board for everyone to see. This game might
not be as close as I initially thought, kind of like the Bills game where I thought it would of been A LOT closer than it was.

im hoping we win this one by more than a field goal
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 04:09 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: im hoping we win this one by more than a field goal

100% would appreciate another game like last week where I wasn't worried about having a coronary through the final whistle.  
Reply/Quote
They beat the jags by one TD after a crucial fumble by jags

Our QB is better than jags

Our Wrs and TE combined better than jags

Our defense better than jags.

If we don’t turn the ball over I think our chances are very good.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 04:09 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: im hoping we win this one by more than a field goal

That would be nice.

(01-27-2023, 04:11 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: 100% would appreciate another game like last week where I wasn't worried about having a coronary through the final whistle.  

For sure.

(01-27-2023, 04:13 PM)bengals67 Wrote: They beat the jags by one TD after a crucial fumble by jags

Our QB is better than jags

Our Wrs and TE combined better than jags

Our defense better than jags.

If we don’t turn the ball over I think our chances are very good.

Yes, the Jags made a lot of mistakes and still were able to hang with these guys. Not scared of the Chiefs at all.

Chris Jones needs to be our main guy to take out of the game on Offense and limit Kelce on Defense.
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals win I don't think it matters what they say anymore, lol. ESPN put it best that the Bengals are telegraphing their punch and still landing it.
Reply/Quote