Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Butler County Ohio Man Killed over politics
Just got done talking to the bosses son. He went to school with this kid and said everyone knew he wasn't right in the head all along. Said he was real creepy around females and that (i'm not sure about this, just posting what he said) apparently his lawyers are saying he has no prior criminal record but the fact is, he stabbed his father a few years ago. 

I meant to talk to him after this happened but just forgot about it and now it's come back up because the guy wants to get let out of jail due to irregular bowel movement. o_O

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 08:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I think insulting and making fun of people who disagree politically is pretty tame compared to where things are and where they are going.

I mean, the GOP has gone from "If Mondale is elected, he will raise your taxes" to "If Biden is elected there will be no God."  The ante just keeps being upped as people become more and more acclimated to the drug that is scare-politics.  And yeah, it goes both ways but right now the GOP is just winning the race, as usual.

i guess i just feel like it cause a bigger wedge and keeps us from even trying to find middle ground. instead we just go more to our own sides and less want to talk to each other. just seems counter production.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 04:54 PM)Leon Wrote: i guess i just feel like it cause a bigger wedge and keeps us from even trying to find middle ground. instead we just go more to our own sides and less want to talk to each other. just seems counter production.

I personally wish there were more to joke about regarding political disagreements.  Frankly, it's a bit hard where I am because I know people who legitimately think one of the main goals of the democratic party is to sex traffic children.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 08:28 PM)Leon Wrote: and thats sad and i dont know how to fix that. but how can it even start to get fixed if we cant even talk to each other an try to figure out differncs an just insult and make fun of each other instead?

I have often had the impression that the "other side" is quite clear on what the differences between the sides are.

I am trying to talk to you. But I don't think you are a part of the problem. 
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 10:38 PM)Dill Wrote: I have often had the impression that the "other side" is quite clear on what the differences between the sides are.

I am trying to talk to you. But I don't think you are a part of the problem. 

you have alwsys been very respectful. 
Reply/Quote