Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Bwahahaha
(01-18-2016, 02:56 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The title of your biography....I was going to say Autobiography but we all see how your write.

Smirk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 05:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Smirk

I'd do that with you but it would almost always be highlighted.   Tongue
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 05:17 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I'd do that with you but it would almost always be highlighted.   Tongue

Smacking someone for writing skills when your writing skills suck is not wise. Wink
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 05:29 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Smacking someone for writing skills when your writing skills suck is not wise. Wink

I rarely make posts that can not be read.  I can pull out so many from you that you would need a Little Orphan Annie decoder ring just to get a marginal picture of what you were trying to say.  We're not talking about typo's, or slipped fingers on the keyboard...we are talking straight up WTF are you trying to say with that garbled mess of a post.  

But please go on, tell us all about my typo.    ThumbsUp

P.S.  Making a correct observation about another individual is far from smack.  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 10:02 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Honestly, I enjoyed this one more than last week.  Both teams played hard and clean, something that never seems to happen when we play the Bengals.  

Don't get me wrong - the Steelers were as much to blame as the Bengals for last week, but it always seems that those two teams bring out the worst in each other.  I never get a chance to watch the Bengals without the Steelers, so I can't say how chippy their games usually are, but the Steelers mostly seem to play those kind of games against you guys.  
I probably watched more Steeler games this season than I ever have.  It's a result of having AB (and eventually Ben and Boswell) on my fantasy team.  It never occurred to me until you pointed it out.  They don't play with the same chippiness and attitude against other teams as they do against the Bengals.

Not that anybody cares, but I also paid the price for my unholy alliance with those knobs.  I lost the championship game because the Steelers on my team got housed by the Ravens....  SOBs
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 09:17 PM)jason Wrote: I probably watched more Steeler games this season than I ever have.  It's a result of having AB (and eventually Ben and Boswell) on my fantasy team.  It never occurred to me until you pointed it out.  They don't play with the same chippiness and attitude against other teams as they do against the Bengals.

Not that anybody cares, but I also paid the price for my unholy alliance with those knobs.  I lost the championship game because the Steelers on my team got housed by the Ravens....  SOBs

I'm pretty sure I said something about this shit to you earlier.....I hate to say I told you sold........but..... LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 09:17 PM)jason Wrote: I probably watched more Steeler games this season than I ever have.  It's a result of having AB (and eventually Ben and Boswell) on my fantasy team.  It never occurred to me until you pointed it out.  They don't play with the same chippiness and attitude against other teams as they do against the Bengals.

Meh.  You probably wouldn't have made it that far without them.  
Reply/Quote
I had Ben on my fantasy team a few years ago and did really well with him. And that was before Brown came along. Despite jokes or comments I make about him to get under peoples' skin, I do respect him as a player. He is one tough guy to take down. He played a lot of years with some stinky O-lines and still managed to produce.

Since he isn't a Bengal, I'll be glad when he retires. Ninja

Felt the same way about Bettis.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote