Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bynes, Pratt, and Bates
(09-18-2020, 11:21 AM)J24 Wrote: Yes that's not a lot and he did it mostly off play action. 

It’s enough that our supposedly best position group should have gotten at least some pressure. On the plays Mayfield didn’t roll out he literally didn’t even have to move in the pocket.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 11:24 AM)kalibengal Wrote: What Defensive Ends? do we have those? I have yet to see Hubbard or Dunlap show up in the 2 games played. We dont invest in DE talent and it shows. We need a Myles Garrett or a Joey Bosa type of player on D..it makes a HUGE difference.
on flip side the RT side of O Line is trash. IM worried Joe Burrow wont make it through the season
my faith in ZT as a coach is waning fast as they ignored the glaring O Line weakness in offseason.

Hubbard at least had a TFL against the Chargers. He was invisible last night. So was Dunlap.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 11:26 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It’s enough that our supposedly best position group should have gotten at least some pressure. On the plays Mayfield didn’t roll out he literally didn’t even have to move in the pocket.

Well the whole goal of the night was to keep Baker in the pocket and they did a lousy Job at it. Both Hubbard and Dunlap both screwed up in contain early on which allowed Baker to get outside and do his damage. Once a QB gets in rhythm it's tough to get him out of one.  
They were giving up over 6 yards a carry last night and the majority of 3rd downs seemed to have short distances and they're were only 8 of them anyways. So it's not like they're many all out opportunities to rush the passer last night.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
They looked like shit. The two backers are gonna be inconsistent, one real young, one a new team, but Bates was a headscratcher.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote