Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C-Lew Gone to Denver
Chris Lewis-Harris signed with Denver today. I didn't see this posted, so:

HERE

I don't know how much this hurts our depth chart. Guess signing Bene from Charlotte was a good move. C-Lew gave us decent depth at times.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Guy was solid depth and played some good snaps, but the CB depth chart is loaded with talent that needs to step up. For CLH, it's a chance to get back with Vance so it makes sense for him to go there.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Best wishes to him and he should have a chance at more PT with Vance already knowing what he is getting.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
He was gone last year. He played for ravens most of last season. He was decent but we didnt/dint have room for him with all the high draft picks we have had at corner.
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2017, 01:15 AM)mikey6866 Wrote: He was gone last year.  He played for ravens most of last season.  He was decent but we didnt/dint have room for him with all the high draft picks we have had at corner.

Damn, I forgot about that. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2017, 11:26 PM)Shady Wrote: Chris Lewis-Harris signed with Denver today. I didn't see this posted, so:

HERE

I don't know how much this hurts our depth chart. Guess signing Bene from Charlotte was a good move. C-Lew gave us decent depth at times.

Dude just played well for us whenever we needed him to, very solid CB for depth.

Good pickup for Denver, we still have tons of depth at Corner though so i am not worried.

Still, have to give CLH props for what he did here.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2017, 11:26 PM)Shady Wrote: Chris Lewis-Harris signed with Denver today. I didn't see this posted, so:

HERE

No real room for him and PS eligibility is gone... Good luck C Lewis.

It doesn't hurt our Depth Chart as he wouldn't have been on it.
Reply/Quote
C-Lew Green?

Sorry for my bad attempt at humor. LOL
Reply/Quote

HERE

Bene is trash though.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
i wish him the best he always played hard when he was in stripes
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2017, 10:09 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: Bene is trash though.

He was trash in one game. He had a fine rookie season.

Hopefully he gets back to that and forgets that horrendous game where he was destroyed by maybe the best WR in the game
besides AJ Green. Benwikere has talent, don't know what happened but you don't just throw a Corner's career away cause of
one terrible game.

Kei Russell is the guy that i think could be the real great depth though.

Sure had a hell of a start. One play, one pick. Bet he likes being a Bengal and not a Chief.
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2017, 03:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He was trash in one game. He had a fine rookie season.

Hopefully he gets back to that and forgets that horrendous game where he was destroyed by maybe the best WR in the game
besides AJ Green. Benwikere has talent, don't know what happened but you don't just throw a Corner's career away cause of
one terrible game.

Kei Russell is the guy that i think could be the real great depth though.

Sure had a hell of a start. One play, one pick. Bet he likes being a Bengal and not a Chief.

Yeah, Russell could be a key pick-up. I've rewatched his interception of Mallet a few times recently. Granted, the ball was dramatically underthrown, but he had great position and did a fine job of picking up the ball and adjusting to make the pick. He showed some pretty good instincts on that on, as well as good technique. Mallet should have never thrown that ball, but I'm just glad Russell made him pay. Dre would have dropped it, a la Lewis Billups (my most hated Bengal ever)..  Whatever
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2017, 01:10 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Best wishes to him and he should have a chance at more PT with Vance already knowing what he is getting.

Good point.  I always liked the guy and how hard he worked to stay around.  Vance should get a very solid special teamer and back up at the very least.  
Reply/Quote
Clew Harris will always be remembered by me as the adult the night Pacman slapped that girl outside that bar.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Wish him well.

I'd take our backups over him. There's a lot more potential in all honesty.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote