Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CALL IT WHAT IT WAS...
THE CALL ON BURFICT WAS COMPLETE BULLSHIT.....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:06 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: THE CALL ON BURFICT WAS COMPLETE BULLSHIT.....

Nah it was late... Burfict was a dumbass as usual.... the penalty on Jones however, IDK
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:07 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Nah it was late... Burfict was a dumbass as usual.... the penalty on Jones however, IDK

The lack of a call on Ryan Shazier for his hit on Giovani Bernard was the most egregious thing I've seen on the field in a long time.
Reply/Quote
Call on burfict was right.
Call on jones was horseshit.
No call on hit on gio was pathetic.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:09 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The lack of a call on Ryan Shazier for his hit on Giovani Bernard was the most egregious thing I've seen on the field in a long time.

Ya. helmet to helmet doesn't exist when steelers defense is on the field. He launched and led with the crown of his helmet.. more pathetic shit to add to a pathetic performance.
Reply/Quote
It was the right call under the rule. It's one of those unfortunate situations where, while I don't think there's anything Burfict could have done, and he was going for a legal hit, the hit was to the head, and they have to call it for player safety. It's unfortunate, and of course it happens to the Bengals, but that's football for you.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:10 AM)hitchopottimus Wrote: It was the right call under the rule. It's one of those unfortunate situations where, while I don't think there's anything Burfict could have done, and he was going for a legal hit, the hit was to the head, and they have to call it for player safety. It's unfortunate, and of course it happens to the Bengals, but that's football for you.

Yep, people calling him dirty for that but it's just a hard football play that at real time there is no way to stop
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:09 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Ya. helmet to helmet doesn't exist when steelers defense is on the field. He launched and led with the crown of his helmet.. more pathetic shit to add to a pathetic performance.

Why are you still here.... You showed your colors...
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:07 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Nah it was late... Burfict was a dumbass as usual.... the penalty on Jones however, IDK

If they gonna throw the flag on pac-man there....they have to throw a flag on Porter a former player position coach out on the field in the mix!!!!

At that stage of the game with everything on the line.....the refs handed the Stoolers that W!!! 

Bengal players made their mistakes, but there was a whole lot of shit going on by Stoolers players not being called, freaking Decastro body slammed Burfict and no call plus many others.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:14 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Why are you still here.... You showed your colors...
what colors might those be? are you saying he's yellow and black or orange and black?
Reply/Quote
Refs decicided this game...
Reply/Quote
Another year with Mikey Brown still alive and another year without a playoff win.

[Image: cursed_zpsijxcuk59.png]
Reply/Quote
This very game's outcome was affected by the feminization of the NFL.
DIAL it back a couple decades and a lot of the stuff penalized tonight wouldn't have been called.

With that said, it's frustrating when the calling isn't consistent.
If it was consistent, the game wouldn't have gotten out of control. It's the inconsistency on calling the game that made it get emotional and a bit dangerous out there.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:19 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Refs decicided this game...

no they didn't. this game was decided by the coaching staff. plain and simple. but we "wanted the steelers" good call.
Reply/Quote
You are a idiot. Can I make it is plainer....
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:19 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Refs decicided this game...

No this team put themselves in this position to lose the game. We lost the game, Pitt didnt win it, we found a way to lose period.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:18 AM)WildCat Wrote: what colors might those be? are you saying he's yellow and black or orange and black?

If anything I would say I'm red right now with anger. Atleast you understand it wildcat. There is no room for cool heads right now.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:09 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The lack of a call on Ryan Shazier for his hit on Giovani Bernard was the most egregious thing I've seen on the field in a long time.

I really don't know the rules, but Gio had not made one step forward. No question it was head to head, unlike Burfict's.

Reply/Quote
Bullshit...we just got ****** by the refs...
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:06 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: THE CALL ON BURFICT WAS COMPLETE BULLSHIT.....

Yes it was
Reply/Quote