Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAP Rollover Team Comparison (Bengals 10th in cap space)
Here's a link to the complete list of NFL team cap space and carryovers.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cap/

The Bengals have the 10th most cap space. However, it looking it over I see that the Jags carried over $32M from last year, which is shocking considering how sucky they played and their QB got the snot kicked out of him, but they don't sign OL help last year. Wow!

Of the teams with more cap room than the Bengals, none are playoff teams.

The Bengals have the 9th most carryover. None of the teams with more carryover money were playoff teams.

Just thought it was an interesting list to look through and see how the Bengals compare.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Dead last (least) "dead money".

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(02-29-2016, 05:47 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Here's a link to the complete list of NFL team cap space and carryovers.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cap/

The Bengals have the 10th most cap space. However, it looking it over I see that the Jags carried over $32M from last year, which is shocking considering how sucky they played and their QB got the snot kicked out of him, but they don't sign OL help last year. Wow!

Of the teams with more cap room than the Bengals, none are playoff teams.

The Bengals have the 9th most carryover. None of the teams with more carryover money were playoff teams.

Just thought it was an interesting list to look through and see how the Bengals compare.

The Jags tried to get Alex Mack a couple of years ago. The Browns matched the offer. I know they're trying to work on a new deal with him and keep him in Cleveland, but I have a feeling he'll want to opt out and see how much Jacksonville will offer him. Oakland gave Hudson a 5 year deal worth $44.5 million. I'm sure Mack is looking to top that.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote