Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS 3 Round Picks
(03-25-2020, 05:47 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Just saw Charlie Casserly's mock draft 2.0 and he has Queen and Baun falling out of the 1st rd. So there is a possibility of your 1 & 2 working out.
My problem with Claypool is, I've never seen him play. Obviously tremendous size and speed, but is he a football player or just a very good athlete?

Both, Claypool could be great. Has all the tools, reminds me of Mike Evans of the Buccaneers but could be much better with 
his upside. Dude is huge, fast and has good hands. Imagine this with a QB that can throw you open in Joe Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 05:47 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Just saw Charlie Casserly's mock draft 2.0 and he has Queen and Baun falling out of the 1st rd. So there is a possibility of your 1 & 2 working out.
My problem with Claypool is, I've never seen him play. Obviously tremendous size and speed, but is he a football player or just a very good athlete?

He's a "dog".  Doesn't get pushed around, pushes people around.  Has tremendous catch radius and very reliable hands.  It is a bit strong to call him a Michael Thomas, but he is actually bigger, stronger, and faster than him.  He was the most reliable target at ND last year.  

His downside is he isn't a stop-and-go on a dime type.  He doesn't generate immediate separation. I'm telling you, though...Burrow will trust his receivers when a DB has his back to him (the QB) and he will throw guys open.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote