Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS Draft Analysis ans Mocks
I apologize if someone already posted, but I found this interesting so here is the link. It gives analysis of our big board (and all 32 teams) and some mocks.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/cincinnati-bengals-mock-draft-2019-seven-rounds-picks-big-board-team-needs-multiple-options-for-every-selection/

I agree with the analysis and needs. They mentioned age of Geno and Carlos as well making the DL a bigger issues than some may think so possible we do try and fill a DL spot at #11.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
They have Bengals drafting Jones and Stidham? It would be an interesting day for Dalton for sure.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
This is just friggin stupid. Insanely stupid.

Taking two QB's including moving up to the bottom of Rnd 1 to get one, is absolutely a Cleveland move. I don't care that we have a new coach, we aren't all of a sudden going to forget how to friggin draft.

I get so suck of the assumptions that we are going to draft stupid.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2019, 07:44 PM)Stewy Wrote: This is just friggin stupid.  Insanely stupid.  

Taking two QB's including moving up to the bottom of Rnd 1 to get one, is absolutely a Cleveland move.  I don't care that we have a new coach, we aren't all of a sudden going to forget how to friggin draft.

This whole "Hurrrdurrr Cincinnati derpdeederp" schtick is getting tiresome, for sure.

No sane coaching staff does this.  Not even a 2012 Cleveland front office juiced up on Tide Pods.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2019, 07:44 PM)Stewy Wrote: This is just friggin stupid.  Insanely stupid.  

Taking two QB's including moving up to the bottom of Rnd 1 to get one, is absolutely a Cleveland move.  I don't care that we have a new coach, we aren't all of a sudden going to forget how to friggin draft.

You guys did see there are multiple 7 round drafts for the Bengals, one had Haskins and one White as our first pick.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote