Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS "Live Mock"
(04-21-2019, 12:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'd have 0 issue if it worked out this way. Ford would be a reach at 11 but I wouldn't be mad if we did reach so getting him later and an early 2nd would be great. 

Also no issue on giving our 2nd for the Rosen 1

Agreed. I don't know if it is what I would do but I would not be upset. Moving back and still getting a guy that we may have picked at 11 and getting Rosen for free seems like a win/win. Not sold on Rosen at all but for a 2nd I would not lose any sleep.
Reply/Quote
Why does everyone try to trade away one of our picks for Rosen? I guarantee in 2 years, we would all be here screaming to draft a new QB....
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 11:14 PM)phil413 Wrote: That's about 20pts off if the chart is relevant.  They could give up their high 5th for a low Cincy 6th or the Bengals could tax them for more.

Funny enough, Drafttecks picks at the spot are Mack Wilson and Dalton Risner, whom I'd take as high floor types that fit the big two needs and are among the BPAs at those slots.  It enables you to go big if Jeffery Simmons is still there at Cincys 2nd.  

Edit: I trust the upside of Simmons and depth of the OT class to take Simmons at the Oakland pick instead of Risner. Worst case, Little can slide to RG or they may need both tackles if Cordy can't stay healty.

1st Mack Wilson LB Alabama
2nd Jeffery Simmons DT Mississippi St
2nd Greg Little T Mississippi
3rd Tytus Howard T Alabama St
4th David Long WLB WVU
5th Kelvin Harmon WR NC St
5th Jarrett Stidham QB Auburn
6th Isaac Nauta TE Georgia
6th Maxx Crosby DE EMU
6th Saivion Smith CB Alabama
7th Kerrith Whyth RB FAU

I like this draft.
Wilson and Long would really help solidify the LBs.
Simmons is a good candidate to backup Geno and play nickel.
Little and Howard are good OT picks for Day 2.
Some people think Stidham could be one of the best few QBs from this draft, so 5th round is a good selection for him.
Nauta has potential to groom behind Eifert and Uzomah, and I think his Combine causes him to drop, which also makes him a good selection in the 6th.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2019, 03:19 AM)CloeHokie Wrote: Hahahaha. Shut up Shake. Glad to see ya buddy. Been a while. Life happens

Sure does. Glad to see you too and hope you've been well.  :andy:
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote