Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS Pittsburgh: Ditch and Switch!
Report: 46,000 Pa. Democrats Become Republicans Due To Trump

There’s even a title for the movement. It’s called “Ditch and Switch” and calls for lifelong Democrats to abandon the party, register Republican, and help ensure Trump’s place in the general election.
[i]“With the increase in support[Image: icon1.png] in exit polls for Trump among working class, blue-collar Democrats, it is my belief that these are people who fall into that genre,” said Madonna. [/i]

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/03/10/report-46000-pa-democrats-become-republicans-due-to-trump/

Good job ladies!

(03-11-2016, 06:08 PM)Vlad Wrote: Report: 46,000 Pa. Democrats Become Republicans Due To Trump

There’s even a title for the movement. It’s called “Ditch and Switch” and calls for lifelong Democrats to abandon the party, register Republican, and help ensure Trump’s place in the general election.
[i]“With the increase in support[Image: icon1.png] in exit polls for Trump among working class, blue-collar Democrats, it is my belief that these are people who fall into that genre,” said Madonna. [/i]

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/03/10/report-46000-pa-democrats-become-republicans-due-to-trump/

Good job ladies!

I bet they'll all vote for him in November too!  

Right after the Unicorn race at Wheeling Downs!

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Meanwhile, lifelong Republicans leave the party in droves and say they will vote for Clinton over Trump. Hell, I have heard some say over Trump or Cruz.

This is a shitshow.
PA is interesting because the Republican usually wins all, but 8 or 9 counties, and most of the wins are by huge percentages. But when you are talking counties that are seeing 15,000 votes cast total, the shear number of votes add up slowly. Then the few counties with urban cities that have higher populations vote Democrat. In just Pittsburgh and Philly alone(well, technically their entire counties) Obama won by a combined total of nearly 600,000 votes. Quite the margin for 2 counties when only 5.8 million votes were cast statewide. Low excitement for Dems and high excitement for repubs mixed with Trumps ability to get blue collar votes, and PA could actually be in play.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]