Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Not Mock?
I trade Dalton to the Bills for their 2 1st round picks.

I'll go with the AJM gets ruled as an UFA, we tender him as a 1st rounder and trade him to Cleveland for their 2nd 1st round pick and their 3rd round pick.

This move knocks 2 teams out of the running for a QB this year.

Round 1 (pick 6 via Cleveland): Quenton Nelson OG ND. I thought about a T, but this guy is going to be an Annual All Pro, so I go with him.

Round 1 (our pick 9th): Orlando Brown T OU Future RT for our new QB.

Round 1 (21st via Buffalo): Kolton Miller OT UCLA Solid Left Tackle, has very few flaws.

Round 1 (22nd via Buffalo): Baker Mayfield QB OU. Our future at QB.

Round 2 (our pick): Frank Ragnow C Arkansas, I think he maybe better than Price.

Round 3 (1st Pick via Clev): Billy Price G/C OSU, wtf.. He's still there so we take him and best man plays center and other plays G.

Round 3 (Our pick): J.C. Jackson, CB Maryland. Has a 1st round grade, but issues made him fall.

Round 3 (Comp Pick): Mikah Kiser ILB Virginia Good at Pash Rushing, average at run stopping. So he needs some work there, but it could also be that Virginia's DL was often overmatched and he was unable to read the play before he had a lineman in his face. I'd take a chance. Could always move him to OLB if he doesn't pan out at MLB and let him rush the passer from the side vs middle.

Of course it would never happen, but it's a nice dream.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Only thing I would change besides the obvious it would never happen is I'd take Martina's Rankin as our left tackle instead of the one from UCLA.
Reply/Quote
2 1st rounders for Dalton?

You're right, this would never happen.
Reply/Quote
I think we plateaued with Dalton at the helm. I'm ready to blow the whole thing up, trade him for picks, and draft a new signal caller.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 02:07 AM)Hammerstripes Wrote: 2 1st rounders for Dalton?

You're right, this would never happen.

Yes, for one, in order for them to move up into the top 10 from their position, they will most likely have to give up both of those picks and they need a QB badly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote