Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS has us beating KC
(10-18-2018, 06:40 PM)McC Wrote: Don't know why you aren't getting this.  It's been my experience that when someone makes a dire prediction and then they say I hope I'm wrong, they are usually full of shit and don't hope that even a little bit.

I don't know where you are getting 'usually' from.  You and I neither one know what's in people's minds!!  I can tell you without doubt, that I root and hope this team excels each week.  But I also know their track record, and have very little confidence and expectations that things will be different.

I had a ton of confidence and positive expectations the first 23 years, because I knew the brilliant football mind Paul Brown had from what I had heard about him, with the Browns, from my father, and what I saw of him with the Bengals.

Once I saw the huge difference between Paul and his son, things went south with expectations quickly ... BUT I can still root for them, AND hope that my expectations are wrong and get overturned eventually!
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 12:54 PM)motoarch Wrote: How about them apples

Definately not out of the picture.

We are alright fellas, just step away from the ledge. I know losing to the Pitt sucks.

Still the middle of the season and we are atop the Division.

Been so damn busy haven't been able to talk round here, see when i am not around the place goes nutz lmao!
Reply/Quote
The only way for the Bengals to win is to run the ball all night long and keep Mahomes off the field. Otherwise .. Rookie QB.. This swiss cheese defense.. fuggaboutit
Reply/Quote
So what is the game plan this week if you are the headcoach? I can tell you that Marvin will mismanage the clock in a key situation probably in both halves. He will also have a key decision during the game to go for it on a 4th and short but blow the opportunity. I have all the faith in our Team to play solid football and keep the game close. My issue is with key plays at critical times that we have failures at the management level....I just do not understand how you do not get better at managing critical decisions with the amount of game experience Marvin has. Mind blowing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Seen Dalton on the injury report with his back? However, AD, Ross, Dunlap, Fej and Glenn had FP’s yesterday, while Green, Uzomah and Rey had LP’s yesterday. Hoping all are ready Sunday. Unfortunately, Gio, Dennard, Koft and Price we DNP’s all week.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote