Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS ranks top 25 games for 2015
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/photos/most-anticipated-matchups-in-the-2015-nfl-regular-season/3

I wanna hear what you all think. Not in order of best but rather from week to week

Week 1
Steelers @ Pats
Ravens @ Broncos

Week 2
Pats @ Bills
Hawks @ Pack

Week 4
Lions @ Hawks

Week 5
Pats @ Cowboys

Week 6
Pats @ Colts

Week 7
Hawks @ Niners
Jets @ Pats

Week 8
Bengals @ Steelers
Hawks @ Cowboys
Pack @ Broncos
Colts @ Panthers

Week 9
Broncos @ Colts
Eagles @ Cowboys

Week 10
Bills @ Jets
Pats @ Giants

Week 12
Bears @ Pack
Pats @ Broncos

Week 14
Cowboys @ Packers
Hawks @ Ravens

Week 15
Texans @ Colts

Week 16
Steelers @ Ravens

Week 17
Hawks @ Cards
Ravens @ Bengals

23 of 25 involve the Pats, Broncos, Hawks, Ravens, Packers, or Colts... or the teams that won games in the playoffs, making the list pretty predictable in that sense.

Bengals-Steelers and Bills-Pats are the only games that don't involve those teams. Both should be good games.

All the good AFCN rivalries make an appearance, so that's pretty cool. AFCE also has 3 division rivalry games, none of which involve the Phins. Kinda disrespectful to the Phins considering they could do well this season.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I feel like them picking Colts @ Panthers was pretty random. Is there a variable here that I'm missing?

I agree with that list though...it's full of the best teams in the league and the Jets....of course those games seem the most interesting at this point.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-23-2015, 04:58 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I feel like them picking Colts @ Panthers was pretty random.  Is there a variable here that I'm missing?

I agree with that list though...it's full of the best teams in the league and the Jets....of course those games seem the most interesting at this point.

Both won playoff games...?

Yea, it was random.

Reply/Quote
(05-23-2015, 05:41 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Both won playoff games...?

Yea, it was random.

That and both QBs are huge stars and former #1 picks.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2015, 04:05 AM)J24 Wrote: That and both QBs are huge stars and former #1 picks.

Sam Bradford is insulted that his games against Newton and Stafford aren't on there

Reply/Quote
I used to watch the majority of Ravens games when they were not conflicting with Bengals games because of Ed Reed and Ray Lewis....now I guess I will have to pretend its the early 2000s again like Steeler fans.
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
Looks like Brady and the Pats will be busy deflating balls.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I don't see any of the Pats games the 1st 4 weeks being "Top Games".
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
No game on CBS is worth a shit with Jim Nantz and Phil Simms calling it.
Reply/Quote