Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS writer Breech thinks Bengals/Bills should be at a neutral site
(01-19-2023, 11:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Praying for a Jaguars/Bengals AFC Championship. I wouldn't even be terribly mad if we lost the game and the Jags won it all
after this. Agree with everyone, this is late too as Bong said so it doesn't really matter that much, also don't like that the Bills
didn't have our back to make it fair but I heard abstaining was about the same as shutting it down...

I could be wrong though and the Bills are not our bros like Rfaulk says and he is right a lot of the time! Mellow

my too while it wont be a Kitty Bowl....  It will be close
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 01:29 AM)Ell Prez Wrote: Them abstaining is the same as voting against it. It took 25 teams to say yes. Bills were not one of the 25.

Okay, cool then.

The one's voting for it are just pathetic though. Change the rules to punish one team, really?

(01-20-2023, 03:18 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: me too while it wont be a Kitty Bowl....  It will be close

For sure, been nice seeing Lawrence coming around too. Wanted to see him and Burrow duel in the NFL.

Was feeling bad for him for a bit as he was being put in a bad situation. Doug Pederson has done a great job with them.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 03:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Okay, cool then.

The one's voting for it are just pathetic though. Change the rules to punish one team, really?

For sure, been nice seeing Lawrence coming around too. Wanted to see him and Burrow duel in the NFL.

Was feeling bad for him for a bit as he was being put in a bad situation. Doug Pederson has done a great job with them.

yeah but most guys going 1OA aren't going to a great situation  lol

Urban was a disaster in the NFL though   NFC needs to start taking these good QBs AFC is getting crowded.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 02:10 PM)Mafioso Wrote: I agree.  You guys got screwed. I think this game could’ve been played at a neutral site and I wouldn’t have thought twice about it.  But if that were the case, the Bills would’ve been ultra screwed

We went into the game controlling our own destiny.  The game wasn’t played……and we lost control of our own destiny.  If that’s not being screwed, I don’t know what is

It was a situation where someone was going to get screwed unless the game was played.  This way, we got screwed in the battle for the #1 seed and you guys got screwed in the battle for the #2 seed.  As it played out Cinci never had a chance at the #1 seed.  

I think the only way to make things right would’ve been to eliminate the extra week before the SB, push the playoffs back a week and have had Cinci and Buffalo play the game last week.  The NFL decided their pro bowl money was too much to lose.  Sadly

Thanks for sucking up, but you obviously do not know the intricacies of Pro Bowl week and the big money contracts.

There was also the option that you guys just take the L?  Or you guys suggest a neutral site for our game?

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 03:54 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Thanks for sucking up, but you obviously do not know the intricacies of Pro Bowl week and the big money contracts.

There was also the option that you guys just take the L?  Or you guys suggest a neutral site for our game?

Yeah…taking a loss is fair. Lol. That’s really what you expected?

I believe it
Reply/Quote