Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CFP Semifinal Games
(01-01-2023, 02:30 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I probably wouldn’t draft either one of them. Unless it’s good value after the first.

Well, they'll both be okay with protection.  Teams drafting early probably don't have good protection.  Stroud is the better passer.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 02:34 AM)samhain Wrote: Well, they'll both be okay with protection.  Teams drafting early probably don't have good protection.  Stroud is the better passer.

I don’t tend to trust OSU and Alabama QB’s in the NFL. Feel like Hurts and Tua are gliding off the large amount of talent that was put around them. Alas then again plenty of QB’s couldn’t do shit with a lot of talent to work with. And then there’s Purdy in SF so who the hell knows anything.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I wouldn’t have bought a Michigan championship hat if they had won it all but I will definitely buy a TCU hat if they upset us. Kind of wish they used school colors instead of black and gold and all that jazz. Give me a purple and gold hat. Or maybe not that’s LA Lakers colors ?
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 02:28 AM)samhain Wrote: Stroud was ridiculous.  I've been skeptical of him since he got the job, but my god he was cold blooded.  

I think he m might have moved ahead of Young in the draft tonight.

When Bryce Young lost all those weapons in the 2022 draft everyone expected him to continue on with the new guys like he didnt miss a beat...that did not happen. The only weapon that really took off this year was the Georgia Tech transfer Jahmyr Gibbs.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 02:43 AM)Synric Wrote: When Bryce Young lost all those weapons in the 2022 draft everyone expected him to continue on with the new guys like he didnt miss a beat...that did not happen. The only weapon that really took off this year was the Georgia Tech transfer Jahmyr Gibbs.

I feel like there’s a lot of intriguing guys coming into the draft but none of them scream Burrow/Lawrence style talent. And no one with a ton of upside like Herbert. Someone’s got to end up halfway decent don’t they?

I’m also off the Bennett late/UDFA bandwagon to compete for backup. He lost that big dick energy big time.
Reply/Quote
Georgia is going to destroy TCU next Monday!

Thought Stroud looked really good tonight. That's coming from an avid OSU hater.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 02:43 AM)Synric Wrote: When Bryce Young lost all those weapons in the 2022 draft everyone expected him to continue on with the new guys like he didnt miss a beat...that did not happen. The only weapon that really took off this year was the Georgia Tech transfer Jahmyr Gibbs.

In the Bama games I watched, Young could have eaten a 3 course meal and brushed his teeth with the time he had to throw.  Not gonna happen in the league.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 02:48 AM)J24 Wrote: Georgia is going to destroy TCU next Monday!

Thought Stroud looked really good tonight. That's coming from an avid OSU hater.

Refs will make sure of it. After tonight's travesty i have no doubt.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 02:06 AM)cinci4life Wrote: And lastly the fake punt Ohio State ran and converted only for the refs to say Georgia got a timeout which clearly was called after the snap.

I came to find this morning apparently you guys had 12 men on the field on that fake punt.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 10:57 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I came to find this morning apparently you guys had 12 men on the field on that fake punt.

I very seriously doubt it cause they would have been flagged right away before the snap for 12 men in the formation. Something they got flagged for earlier in the game.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 02:16 PM)cinci4life Wrote: I very seriously doubt it cause they would have been flagged right away before the snap for 12 men in the formation. Something they got flagged for earlier in the game.

[Image: s0MNJim.png]

[Image: USATSI_19756612_168395514_lowres.jpg?w=956&h=538]
Reply/Quote