Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT
Ohio State vs Alabama....I want to point out that ACC Notre Dame and Clemson are OUT and the mighty Florida State Semi-Noles won 2 whole games, PU, they stink. No matter what Ohio State does tonight. Buckeyes are better than SEC and Semi Noles only won 2 games.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
O-H!
Reply/Quote
Bama is flying around the field early.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Sermon done.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Alabama's receivers block lol. That big play by Smith was those two receivers making great blocks putting themselves between the defenders and the sideline.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Hell of a grab.

Reply/Quote
Damn they just made a Fields sandwich.

Reply/Quote
Alabama just a lot better. Without a constant pass rush, this secondary had no chance. Hell they got torched by Indiana. Seems like they constantly blow coverages. I believe outside of Wade they are pretty young so hoping they get better, but Coombs needs to go back to Colerain.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I am a proud Ohio State alumnus but I give mad props to Nick Saban and the Crimson Tide. They played magnificently last night. Taking down Clemson was great but Alabama remains the toughest dragon to slay. Alabama players execute the fundamentals of the game better than anyone else in college football and it was impressive to see.
Reply/Quote