Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CIN: Biggest Underdog of the Day
Tied with WAS. Both 9.5 dogs. The lines for both games will jockey a bit ( I grabbed these lines from bookmaker), but it seems pretty clear a W today would shock the betting public.

It’s always a crapshoot in week one, however, and I daresay no team in the NFL is a bigger unknown in 2019 than our Bengals.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
ZT's going to have the team ready. No worries.

Who Dey! New Dey!

I'm even going to a new bar to watch the games this year. Reportedly, the guy who owns The Curb here in Boise/Meridian is a Bengals fan. So, if there is a "Bengals bar" in Idaho, it's got to be this one.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
We are seriously underrated by Vegas. That's why I couldnt resist the 150 to 1 SB odds bengals were given. that will change very soon though.
Reply/Quote
With Mild mannered Shoe Shine Boy leading the charge.. 
[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs3images.coroflot.com%2F...f=1&nofb=1]
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I switched to White Claw on game days NEW DEY!
Reply/Quote
I am guessing that every road team gets a couple of more points playing in Seattle.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 12:07 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: We are seriously underrated by Vegas. That's why I couldnt resist the 150 to 1 SB odds bengals were given. that will change very soon though.

Well betting lines are set to entice people to bet They're not necessarily set based on reality.

That said, Seattle is definitely perceived as a better team than us.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 12:03 PM)Shady Wrote: ZT's going to have the team ready. No worries.

Who Dey! New Dey!  

I'm even going to a new bar to watch the games this year. Reportedly, the guy who owns The Curb here in Boise/Meridian is a Bengals fan. So, if there is a "Bengals bar" in Idaho, it's got to be this one.

I drove by that place a few weeks ago Shady. Small world. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Washington up 17 to 7
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 03:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I drove by that place a few weeks ago Shady. Small world. Rock On

No kidding! Next time you're over here, bring your guitar. I'll get some beers for the back porch.  :andy:
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, that PHI line looks like a bust. Hopefully ours is too.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 03:23 PM)Shady Wrote: No kidding! Next time you're over here, bring your guitar. I'll get some beers for the back porch.  :andy:

Awesome. Most of my family lives over there in Nampa. Will have to notify you when I go back brother. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 12:03 PM)Shady Wrote: ZT's going to have the team ready. No worries.

Who Dey! New Dey!

Yeah he’s a Bengals fan alright , Idaho St Bengals fan that is.
Reply/Quote
Judging by the halftime score, it should have been Miami

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 03:38 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Yeah he’s a Bengals fan alright , Idaho St Bengals fan that is.

Really? I wonder if the guy at the Camping World got mixed up. I'm calling them right now!
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 03:23 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Yeah, that PHI line looks like a bust. Hopefully ours is too.

When I first read this I thought you were talking about their offensive line instead of the betting line.

I was about to light into you until I saw my mistake.
Reply/Quote
Miami is just incompetent.
Reply/Quote
Miami looks like a practice squad. Seriously.

Reply/Quote
Looks like shoulda been the Browns
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 03:38 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Yeah he’s a Bengals fan alright , Idaho St Bengals fan that is.

Yeah, you were right. I got fake news from the guy at Camping World.  :paul: That place had great food, but can't beat BW3s for atmosphere.
Reply/Quote