Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
CJ Interview
Wink 
CJ is a good interview, he should be on camera more often. The burrow impersonation at the end, given the context of that jailhouse blitz is hliarious.
Talks about how Joe wins all the jeopardy games (we could have guessed that).

Reply/Quote
How could you not like him.  He was in the Banana Splits after all...

[Image: 31a5438dc1ab851a6a3a7ad2e29c5bbd.jpg][Image: ThatImpishElectriceel-max-1mb.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I've always been a fan of Uz. He's not only a great team player but seems like a great team rep.

I agree. He needs to do more interviews and be a team spokesman. Articulate and funny.

Hopefully he can stay healthy. These injury setbacks kept affecting his trajectory and undervalued him with our fan base in my opinion.
Reply/Quote
What a great guy to have in the locker room
Reply/Quote
Yeah, I posted this yesterday in another thread. Great guy.
Reply/Quote
Broadcasters need to do their homework before announcing a game. It’s oo-ZAHM-ah, not oh-ZOOM-ah.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2021, 10:07 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Broadcasters need to do their homework before announcing a game. It’s oo-ZAHM-ah, not oh-ZOOM-ah.

They used to Butcher TJ's name as well.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2021, 10:10 AM)Sled21 Wrote: They used to Butcher TJ's name as well.

Reply/Quote
Looks like he's having a ball. Gotta love it. Who Dey !!!
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2021, 10:14 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote:

That's hilarious... how have I never seen that one before.... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I stayed up for the post game interviews and thoroughly enjoyed his. It’s nice to hear perspective from guys like CJ and TB, who’s tenure carries over from the previous staff.
Reply/Quote
Super likable guy in general, but he seems like he’s having a great time right now. I know he was feeling the high from a really good comeback win in which he made several great and significant plays, but hopefully he carries that energy around him all the time. That feeling will boost the team a ton.

This guy just became one of my favorite players. I hope he has a fantastic year.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2021, 11:08 AM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: Super likable guy in general, but he seems like he’s having a great time right now. I know he was feeling the high from a really good comeback win in which he made several great and significant plates, but hopefully he carries that energy around him all the time. That feeling will boost the team a ton.

This guy just became one of my favorite players. I hope he has a fantastic year.

He instantly became my favourite of our TEs, when he was drafted. I had no clue who he was, saw his size and measureables and read a couple of interviews and the like (all within like 3 minutes after he was drafted). Right away, loved the guy and I'm super glad he's still on the team.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I seen this yesterday and all I could think is he would be perfect for the open GMFB spot. They have several guys trying out for Nate Burlson's spot and none of them have been good. Chris Carter has been the best and I really don't like his attitude. CJ would be perfect well spoken high engery cheery attitude.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
A fellow Deadhead!!!! I love this dude even more now.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2021, 11:39 AM)Synric Wrote: I seen this yesterday and all I could think is he would be perfect for the open GMFB spot. They have several guys trying out for Nate Burlson's spot and none of them have been good. Chris Carter has been the best and I really don't like his attitude. CJ would be perfect well spoken high engery cheery attitude.

maybe when he is done with his day job.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2021, 11:33 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: He instantly became my favourite of our TEs, when he was drafted. I had no clue who he was, saw his size and measureables and read a couple of interviews and the like (all within like 3 minutes after he was drafted). Right away, loved the guy and I'm super glad he's still on the team.

His production against the Jags now also gives the DC another weapon they have to worry about, I hope Higgins is back against the Packers too, he is also a huge weapon. Boyd showed why he is the best slot receiver in football also, he was awesome on 3rd down getting open and making plays.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Columnist Tom Archdeacon had a write up on him in today's Dayton Daily News.

https://www.daytondailynews.com/sports/archdeacon-suit-guy-outfits-new-bengals-star-for-success/CB5ARJYI6VGJDH3MBLOFTMNPUA/

Comes off as a fluff piece at first, talking about his post-game wardrobe, but then delves into his locker room presence and family.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
That is some funny shit. Love CJ. So happy for this guy. And I love the way he said he is giving his game ball to Nick Gosgray (Sp?) for all his help in rehab. Very cool.
Reply/Quote
The thing I've noticed about CJ since he's been here, is he looks like he's running in molasses when he runs. He's not slow by any means, but he just doesn't look like he's going as fast as he is, which is what he said about Chase.
Reply/Quote