Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Antonio Brown To The Raiders- Steelers Get Screwed!
(03-15-2019, 06:04 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I was at the old board. I came there in 2005. 

Then you're either in denial or blinded by your opinion of me.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2019, 08:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Except I could point them out and post facts if people wouldn't call for me to do so and then complain to management and get me in trouble when I do it.

I don't know the specifics of this (nor do I really care about them), but if 'facts' get you, a Bengals fan, in trouble on a Bengals smack forum run by fellow Bengals fans, maybe those facts aren't quite as objectively in your favor as you think they are.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 09:04 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I asked for your address, not the name of your autobiography. 

This thread should have ended right here. You gotta respect a good burn.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2019, 10:05 AM)Beaker Wrote: This thread should have ended right here. You gotta respect a good burn.

Yeah but people just had to get owned after that...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2019, 09:50 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I don't know the specifics of this (nor do I really care about them), but if 'facts' get you, a Bengals fan, in trouble on a Bengals smack forum run by fellow Bengals fans, maybe those facts aren't quite as objectively in your favor as you think they are.

It's because they don't want drama.  The things I'd post would be 100% fact, but then multiple people would complain, so it's easier to suspend me than to deal with all of them.

Ask the staff if I can post facts and I'd be happy to list them all.
Reply/Quote
lol
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2019, 06:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's because they don't want drama.  The things I'd post would be 100% fact, but then multiple people would complain, so it's easier to suspend me than to deal with all of them.

Ask the staff if I can post facts and I'd be happy to list them all.

Okay, but your idea of “fact” often seems to be “I have concluded it and cannot conceive any other possibility, so therefore it is fact.”

Just sayin’ ...
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2019, 06:38 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Okay, but your idea of “fact” often seems to be “I have concluded it and cannot conceive any other possibility, so therefore it is fact.”

Just sayin’ ...

Like I said, ask management if I can post them because they are undisputed facts.
Reply/Quote
Management. Don’t even talk to me about management.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote