Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CJ rehabbing
CJ is moving the right direction. He was rehabbing at practice today with trainer Nick Cosgray

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 06:03 PM)pally Wrote: CJ is moving the right direction.  He was rehabbing at practice today with trainer Nick Cosgray

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Thanks Pally. Whenever I see a thread by you I know it's going to be something informative. 

I know I'm not the only one who thinks it would be awesome to get CJ back.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 06:34 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Thanks Pally. Whenever I see a thread by you I know it's going to be something informative. 

I know I'm not the only one who thinks it would be awesome to get CJ back.

A statement saying an injured player is rehabbing with a trainer is "informative"?
Reply/Quote
I would imagine that if there's any universe where CJ will be able to play in the Super Bowl, he is going to find that universe. The same probably goes for Higbee on the other side with the same general injury.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 06:38 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: I would imagine that if there's any universe where CJ will be able to play in the Super Bowl, he is going to find that universe. The same probably goes for Higbee on the other side with the same general injury.

For sure with CJ. Didn't know Higbee got injured as bad as CJ. This is huge, Higbee is an extremely important player for the Rams.

Very underrated as well. He is Stafford's go to option when OBJ is covered. Kupp seems to never be covered, but with Mike Hilton 
having success playing against Kupp in the past when he was on the Stealers we might have a shot at covering him. He is the one 
guy you don't want to beat you and he just kept beating the Bucs and the 49ers. Inexcusable if this happens with us.

Take away Kupp, if the rest beat you, so be it.

I am sure the Rams have the exact same plan with Chase.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 06:36 PM)EasyPeasy Wrote: A statement saying an injured player is rehabbing with a trainer is "informative"?

Did you know whether CJ was actually on a field rehabbing, in a training room or somewhere else before reading this?

"CJ is moving the right direction. He was rehabbing at practice today with trainer Nick Cosgray"

That is the definition of informative.

in·for·ma·tive
adjective

1. providing useful or interesting information.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 06:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: For sure with CJ. Didn't know Higbee got injured as bad as CJ. This is huge, Higbee is an extremely important player for the Rams.

Very underrated as well. He is Stafford's go to option when OBJ is covered. Kupp seems to never be covered, but with Mike Hilton 
having success playing against Kupp in the past when he was on the Stealers we might have a shot at covering him. He is the one 
guy you don't want to beat you and he just kept beating the Bucs and the 49ers. Inexcusable if this happens with us.

Take away Kupp, if the rest beat you, so be it.

I am sure the Rams have the exact same plan with Chase.

Yep. If they don't bracket Kupp every single time he goes out on a route, it will be almost criminal. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I hope CJ can makes it back the man deserves to suit up in the Super Bowl.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 07:15 PM)Synric Wrote: I hope CJ can makes it back the man deserves to suit up in the Super Bowl.

Likewise, I doubt he'll be 100% but I hope he's good enough to go and contribute. He's been a vocal leader on the team and it would be nice to see him play and get the W.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 07:15 PM)Synric Wrote: I hope CJ can makes it back the man deserves to suit up in the Super Bowl.

Get him on the HBOT!!

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 07:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Did you know whether CJ was actually on a field rehabbing, in a training room or somewhere else before reading this?

"CJ is moving the right direction. He was rehabbing at practice today with trainer Nick Cosgray"

That is the definition of informative.

in·for·ma·tive  
adjective

1. providing useful or interesting information.

A statement that a professional athlete with a sprained mcl is working with a trainer teen days before the biggest game of his life is not really useful or informative. It's expected. 
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 07:59 PM)EasyPeasy Wrote: A statement that a professional athlete with a sprained mcl is working with a trainer teen days before the biggest game of his life is not really useful or informative. It's expected. 

Except that you had no idea whether he was in a training room, unable to walk on it or on a rehab field, able to do anything physical. 

That's the whole reason for my first question to you. 

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 08:17 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Except that you had no idea whether he was in a training room, unable to walk on it or on a rehab field, able to do anything physical. 

That's the whole reason for my first question to you. 

He was seen standing at the recent photo shoot. Unable to walk? Lol. You thought with a sprained mcl he was giving up on the season? I had enough faith in him to assume he's working hard to be able to play. 
Reply/Quote
If I could give up my knee for his, I would.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 06:36 PM)EasyPeasy Wrote: A statement saying an injured player is rehabbing with a trainer is "informative"?

Most posters understood the message meaning but I will spell it out for you so you can understand too

1) CJ was SEEN rehabbing which means he was physically out on the practice area.  He has not been seen at practice since the injury.  Last time we saw him he was on crutches and was wearing a knee brace

2) Being out on a rehab field means his injury has improved to the point that active rehabilitation is now an option.  If he was still receiving passive rehab only (ultrasound, infrared, massage. acupuncture, hyperbaric, etc) he would still be in the training room.  The inflammation is resolving and his pain levels are going down.  Active rehab is needed before he can even be considered ready to play.

3) One can not assume any injured athlete would be actively rehabbing a week after an injury regardless of how important the upcoming game is. It simply may not be physically possible. A sprained MCL can have several different degrees and could be anywhere from a 2 week to a 3-month injury.  Seeing that CJ has moved to the active portion of rehab gives hope that his injury may not keep him out of the game on the 13th.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

This literally added zero value to the conversation.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 07:59 PM)EasyPeasy Wrote: A statement that a professional athlete with a sprained mcl is working with a trainer teen days before the biggest game of his life is not really useful or informative. It's expected. 

Child please. It’s more than you can add to a conversation by a mile. GOH with that crap
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 08:40 PM)pally Wrote: Most posters understood the message meaning but I will spell it out for you so you can understand too

1) CJ was SEEN rehabbing which means he was physically out on the practice area.  He has not been seen at practice since the injury.  Last time we saw him he was on crutches and was wearing a knee brace

2) Being out on a rehab field means his injury has improved to the point that active rehabilitation is now an option.  If he was still receiving passive rehab only (ultrasound, infrared, massage. acupuncture, hyperbaric, etc) he would still be in the training room.  The inflammation is resolving and his pain levels are going down.  Active rehab is needed before he can even be considered ready to play.

3) One can not assume any injured athlete would be actively rehabbing a week after an injury regardless of how important the upcoming game is. It simply may not be physically possible. A sprained MCL can have several different degrees and could be anywhere from a 2 week to a 3-month injury.  Seeing that CJ has moved to the active portion of rehab gives hope that his injury may not keep him out of the game on the 13th.

TY for update and spelling it out, I got but seems some just want to start crap for no reason
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
If there's one player to put in this position, I'm glad it's Uzomah. We don't rely on him too much. It'll hurt the passing game if he doesn't play, but less than if it were one of the big three or Mixon. /Captain Obvious

Unfortunately we don't have a serviceable backup but again, if it was a pick-your-poison I'd pick him. His value lies more in the margins; the leadership he brings can't be muted by injury.

On that note, it's amazing how healthy we've stayed this year. Other than Reiff, ADG, Ogunjobi and Ossai, the only guys who are sitting out probably wouldn't be playing much anyway.
Reply/Quote

Yep

I'm so hoping he can get on the field.
Reply/Quote