Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CJ's TD celebration
If you noticed, after he scored, he knocked a cell phone from the hands from someone in the crowd. Joe Mixon picked it up...this is the video

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
That's great Hilarious

CJ slapping phones like a MAN.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Lol. Haha
Reply/Quote
Kind of wonder if he intended to knock it out of his hand..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 05:30 PM)grampahol Wrote: Kind of wonder if he intended to knock it out of his hand..

Nah. He was trying to high five the guy to the right of the one holding the phone. Collateral damage.
Reply/Quote
I just knew when Mixon went to pick it up that would be the result. Lol
Reply/Quote
As a fan, that has to be awesome to have that on your phone!
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 05:24 PM)pally Wrote: If you noticed, after he scored, he knocked a cell phone from the hands from someone in the crowd. Joe Mixon picked it up...this is the video

Surprised he didn’t fumble it. Lol j/k of course. Lucky owner.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 05:59 PM)Destro Wrote: As a fan, that has to be awesome to have that on your phone!

Especially since Mixon snagged it off the ground and added a selfie pose.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 06:03 PM)Synric Wrote: Especially since Mixon snagged it off the ground and added a selfie pose.

Yeah. Not a lot of people have an in game player doing selfies with their phone. Especially Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 05:59 PM)Destro Wrote: As a fan, that has to be awesome to have that on your phone!

Reply/Quote
Yeah that was pretty sweet with Mixon adding a little something
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 06:53 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Yeah that was pretty sweet with Mixon adding a little something

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 05:24 PM)pally Wrote: If you noticed, after he scored, he knocked a cell phone from the hands from someone in the crowd.  Joe Mixon picked it up...this is the video

This has to be "Post of the Year" or at least in the Hall of Fame.  Mixon turning the phone on himself and handing it back to the guy is all-time.

OMG, I laughed so damn hard at this.  I wonder if by the end of the day it will supplant the Pig Ben face-plant video for my "most watched".  

This is absolutely classic.  
Reply/Quote
Uzomah apparently has offered to buy the guy a new phone, and get him tickets to a game. Such a classy and fun dude.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 05:24 PM)pally Wrote: If you noticed, after he scored, he knocked a cell phone from the hands from someone in the crowd.  Joe Mixon picked it up...this is the video

Bro, That was ***** awesome!
Reply/Quote
Awesome, lucky guy.
Reply/Quote
CJ reached out to the guy directly. He offered to replace the phone and get him some tickets to the Browns or Steelers game. A true Bengals fan, he said he was fine with his cracked screen but would love the tickets. As of yesterday the videos had over 1 million hits

Reply/Quote
i liked the one where he cracked the ball open like a beer chugged it and crushed it on his head.
Reply/Quote
So cool man of Mixon and then later Uzo offering to buy him a new phone and some tickets...

Love this team. Great people. Rock On
Reply/Quote