Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CJ the Clown
Go head and take this L CJ SMH
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Poor CJ...
Reply/Quote
Ehh.. CJs fun and games will sour really quick in NY if he drops a few passes. NY media probably likes him, but a lousy season and they'll eat him like a NY piece of greasy pizza.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2022, 10:04 PM)grampahol Wrote: Ehh.. CJs fun and games will sour really quick in NY if he drops a few passes. NY media probably likes him, but a lousy season and they'll eat him like a NY piece of greasy pizza.. 

No doubt. That is a tough place to play for anybody. Good thing he got overpaid so if he doesn't earn it he can go 
somewhere where he might start lol

I grew to like CJ last season but he soured on me when I read the OP here. Nice getting our first win against the 
team that overpaid for his services. I bet Hurst ends up having a much better season for us and the best of his career,
was a good move getting Hurst for cheap than overpaying for CJ who has been known to drop a pass here and there.

Don't understand the Jets paying CJ so much to be their 2nd TE behind Conklin...

Who also didn't do much against us BTW.
Reply/Quote