Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New rules for Pro Bowl
Players selected to 'Pro Bowl Games' will be required to attend barring a medical issue.

The NFL's changes to the Pro Bowl called for an amended agreement between the league and the NFL Players Association.
The biggest notable point agreed to by the NFL and NFLPA: Players selected for The Pro Bowl Games will be required to attend, barring a medical issue, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported on Thursday.

https://www.nfl.com/news/players-selected-to-pro-bowl-games-will-be-required-to-attend-barring-a-medical-

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Who doesn't love 6th-7th choice QBs at Pro Bowls playing a worse-than-practice game?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I like it. Maybe now everyone and their mother won't be pro bowl players due to a lot of them probably playing in the super bowl or replacing guys. Were they doing the skill challenges before? The last time in my mind I can remember watching skill challenges and I'm not even sure if it was the Pro Bowl I was watching Shayne Graham doing kicks.
Reply/Quote
Super Bowl Players should be exempt too.

Honestly if the NFL wants players to stop cancelling Pro Bowl appearances they need to move it back to Hawaii/another island or overseas destination give the players a team paid for vacation.

Edit: Better yet cancel the pro bowl and do a bad ass skills competition.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote