Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CJ will play
Zac said CJ barring setbacks is on track to play on Sunday!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
We all knew our boy wouldn't miss this for the world.

Bigger question. Is Bigby playing?
Reply/Quote
We knew he was playing

It’s just a matter of can he dig that foot in the ground and get those extra yardage and help block? 80% CJ is better than Sample but anything below 80% i think is a liability
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I'm calling it now: CJ with AT LEAST 1 touchdown.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 05:25 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm calling it now: CJ with AT LEAST 1 touchdown.

Yessiry. With the beer chug celebration!
Reply/Quote
I think it was really only questionable during and right after the game. As soon as reports came out that it was a low grade MCL sprain, and that the team was hopeful that he could play, it became very unlikely (at least in my mind) that he wouldn’t. Seeing confirmation that he’ll be in is great news though. I hope he has a huge game…MVP level.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 05:24 PM)Housh Wrote: We knew he was playing

It’s just a matter of can he dig that foot in the ground and get those extra yardage and help block? 80% CJ is better than Sample but anything below 80% i think is a liability

CJ is by far the better receiver but Drew usually more than holds his own when blocking

Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 05:22 PM)Takedown Wrote: We all knew our boy wouldn't miss this for the world.

Think I just saw they put him on reserve so pretty sure he's confirmed out.
Reply/Quote
SWEET !

I've been hoping and praying he gets to play, at least some.

Go CJ Dancing
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 05:22 PM)Takedown Wrote: We all knew our boy wouldn't miss this for the world.

Higbee was placed on IR today

Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 06:04 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Think I just saw they put him on reserve so pretty sure he's confirmed out.

(02-11-2022, 06:09 PM)pally Wrote: Higbee was placed on IR today

This is good.
Reply/Quote
Even if he's 80% it's a huge advantage to have him to keep the underneath coverage honest.

Also it doesn't sound like the prognosis for Higbee is nearly as optimistic.
Reply/Quote
Wild, never thought this was possible when seeing the injury and CJ going off the field on that cart balling.

CJ being in and Higbee being out is a major swing in our direction.
Reply/Quote
We actually beat the Chiefs without TE.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
CJ playing this Sunday could be our Willis Reed moment that propels us to victory. Especially if he gets a big catch early on.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 06:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Wild, never thought this was possible when seeing the injury and CJ going off the field on that cart balling.

CJ being in and Higbee being out is a major swing in our direction.

Me, neither. 

Great to see. 

When they announce inactives & PS call-ups we may know more about the confidence level & effectiveness they foresee.  I assume Taylor will be elevated. 
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 07:12 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Me, neither. 

Great to see. 

When they announce inactives & PS call-ups we may know more about the confidence level & effectiveness they foresee.  I assume Taylor will be elevated. 

For sure Trent Taylor needs to play, sure hands on Punt Returns and he just made the 2 point conversion in the AFCC game.

With Morgan back we might see some nice blocks on some Returns or have him in the game to block for Chase and company.

The Rams are the worst team in the league stopping Receivers on Yards After Catch.
Reply/Quote
I'm happy CJ gets to compete in the Super Bowl and hope he contributes to our victory.

Tiger Who Dey
Reply/Quote

Heard on the radio that Higbee is out. Another player was mentioned as out as well (for Rams), but didn't catch the name.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 06:15 PM)GAWhoDey Wrote: Even if he's 80% it's a huge advantage to have him to keep the underneath coverage honest.  

Also it doesn't sound like the prognosis for Higbee is nearly as optimistic.

His spiritual presence as well!
Reply/Quote