Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CJ will play
He was huge in the 2 playoff games he played in, with 13 catches for 135 yards and a TD.

If the Rams have success against our WRs or we have trouble blocking, he becomes a big time player for us.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 09:09 PM)M.W. Wrote: His spiritual presence as well!

if spiritual means knocking a linebackers head off or running over a safety for a 1st down. i agree
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 09:19 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He was huge in the 2 playoff games he played in, with 13 catches for 135 yards and a TD.

If the Rams have success against our WRs or we have trouble blocking, he becomes a big time player for us.

Excellent post.
On paper I guess he is viewed as an average TE.  But he gives us his max on every play blocking and receiving, not sure we can say that many players deliver at their highest potential as often CJ, and we cant really measure his emotional value to the team.  
Reply/Quote
I think CJ would have said it feels great even if they had amputated his leg.. I'M PLAYIN DAMMIT!   Cool
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I hope he plays with a brace. I think it would be too easy to reinjure it if he doesnt.
Reply/Quote