Round 1: QB Joe Burrow 6’4” 215 LSU
Round 2: RT Mekhi Becton 6’7” 369 Louisville
Round 3: LG Solomon Kindley 6’4” 335 Georgia
Round 4: ILB Jacob Phillips 6’4” 230 LSU
Round 5: TE Albert Okwuegbunam 6’5” 255 Missouri
Round 6: RG John Simpson 6’4” 330 Clemson
Round 7: WR Antonio Gandy-Golden 6’4” 215 Liberty
Reply/Quote
If we go Burrow, I love the idea of drafting BPA OL for next two picks. Protect that mega-investment (1st overall pick).

Pratt is coming along, Vigil is serviceable, grab a FA LB’er (as we normally do) and draft a later LB’er - that should make LB unit decent/serviceable.

Not sure about Albert. Seems like a blocking TE like Sample.

Ganden-Golden May run fast in combine and not be available in 7th.
Reply/Quote
Very nice
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2020, 11:13 PM)TrenchWarfare Wrote: If we go Burrow, I love the idea of drafting BPA OL for next two picks. Protect that mega-investment (1st overall pick).

Pratt is coming along, Vigil is serviceable, grab a FA LB’er (as we normally do) and draft a later LB’er - that should make LB unit decent/serviceable.

Not sure about Albert. Seems like a blocking TE like Sample.

Ganden-Golden May run fast in combine and not be available in 7th.

Okwuegbunam is not really like Sample at all IMO.
He reminds me more of like OJ Howard was coming out, but more raw.
He was limited due to QB.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Goooood draft!! People are sleeping on Jacob Phillips, I think he’s going to be a stud in the nfl. He’s a very smart instinctive baller who was the leader and shot caller of that LSU defense and they run a very complex defense there where they ask the linebackers to do a lot and he excels at all that’s asked of him. Love Phillips.
Reply/Quote
Becton and kindley make it a win for me

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
If the first three picks play to their potential this would be about as good as it gets.
Reply/Quote
I really appreciate the second and third picks. Shore up that line now that we got a franchise qb. I really hope the front office acknowledges 1) how that terrible o-line could ruin Burrow 2) they better protect him.

Easier to find weapons for Joe later in draft. Use 2nd and 3rd to ensure that Burrow (and Mixon) can do [their] jobs.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 01:53 AM)TrenchWarfare Wrote: I really appreciate the second and third picks. Shore up that line now that we got a franchise qb. I really hope the front office acknowledges 1) how that terrible o-line could ruin Burrow 2) they better protect him.

Easier to find weapons for Joe later in draft. Use 2nd and 3rd to ensure that Burrow (and Mixon) can do [their] jobs.

Thiiiiisssssssss^^^^^^^^^^
Reply/Quote