Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock 1.0 for 2020
Used Firstpick.com and did not accept any trades:

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Joe Burrow, QB, LSU (A+)- QB of the future. Ohio guy with serious moxy.

Round 2 Pick 1: Alex Leatherwood, OG/OT, Alabama (B+)- I think this guy has the length, strength, and athleticism to be our bull at RT for the next decade. If by some act of God, Bobby Hart suddenly becomes an NFL RT, he can also play Guard.

Round 3 Pick 1: Xavier McKinney, SS/FS, Alabama (A)- Rangy with instincts...basically the opposite of Shawn Williams.

Round 4 Pick 1: Quartney Davis, WR, Texas A&M (A-)- A long strider with speed to burn and soft hands. Had he played another season in college as a starter (healthy) and for a better team with a better QB, could be a first round pick. Fear his value will soar after combine.

Round 5 Pick 1: Tre'Vour Wallace-Simms, OG, Missouri (A+): Absolute mauler of a RT. May not be the most effective body in space, but can push the pile. I love him.

Round 6 Pick 1: Bradlee Anae, DE/OLB, Utah (A+): Underrated pass rusher. Has great bend and strength. Was a key cog in a stout Utah line.

Round 7 Pick 1: Denzel Mims, WR, Baylor (A)- Probably no way he is still here, but a real steal here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Alex Leatherwood announced he was returning to Alabama next year.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Leatherwood returning and u don’t have a linebacker in this draft....next.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2020, 08:40 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Leatherwood returning and u don’t have a linebacker in this draft....next.

And the rest of the draft?  Negative, much?  

I want the LB to come from FA.  I want a veteran that can plug and play.  Not another guy that sits, then looks lost, and then has a group believe he has become respectable.  
Reply/Quote
I think McKinney will be a stud in the pros. Anae will be a good one.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2020, 10:05 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: And the rest of the draft?  Negative, much?  

I want the LB to come from FA.  I want a veteran that can plug and play.  Not another guy that sits, then looks lost, and then has a group believe he has become respectable.  

I would love to see us get a true top shelf LBer in free agency. And an Olineman, RG ?

We have so many needs ! It would be nice to narrow them down some pre-draft.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2020, 10:05 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: And the rest of the draft?  Negative, much?  

Ohhh ok so u want a new front office lol. Mike brown and company are not going to sign a linebacker worth a damn from free agency. They will get out bid by every team. Teams tend to over spend for linebackers especially the ones worth a damn. I’d love Corey Littleton but if u think for one minute we sign him ur high.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2020, 10:43 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Ohhh ok so u want a new front office lol. Mike brown and company are not going to sign a linebacker worth a damn from free agency. They will get out bid by every team. Teams tend to over spend for linebackers especially the ones worth a damn. I’d love Corey Littleton but if u think for one minute we sign him ur high.

Nice reply, troll. I suppose you’ve already gazed into your crystal ball to what the bengals will or won’t do in free agency. He posted his draft and responded to why he didn’t draft a lb.

Instead of being an arse why don’t you post your own mock with your own reasoning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Back to the OP.

I'm not a huge fan of Leatherwood, so I wouldn't be a fan of that pick. McKinney in the 3rd would be amazing as he's projected to go much higher. Mims is a great late pick. Tons of upside.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2020, 09:41 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I would love to see us get a true top shelf LBer in free agency. And an Olineman, RG ?

We have so many needs ! It would be nice to narrow them down some pre-draft.

I would truly be excited about the team if they got a guy like Cory Littleton from the Rams at ILB and a guy like Joseph Thuney away from the Pats...he is a Centerville guy!  Then, get Burrow, another WR with vertical speed, some help at Safety and defensive line and the team can change very quickly.  
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2020, 10:43 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Ohhh ok so u want a new front office lol. Mike brown and company are not going to sign a linebacker worth a damn from free agency. They will get out bid by every team.  Teams tend to over spend for linebackers especially the ones worth a damn.  I’d love Corey Littleton but if u think for one minute we sign him ur high.

We will see
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2020, 09:34 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I would truly be excited about the team if they got a guy like Cory Littleton from the Rams at ILB and a guy like Joseph Thuney away from the Pats...he is a Centerville guy!  Then, get Burrow, another WR with vertical speed, some help at Safety and defensive line and the team can change very quickly.  

I agree with this 100% and would love it but this front office has proven time and time again they won’t dabble in FA when it counts. Littleton and Thuney will both be signed in the first week of Fa and by then the Browns and Blackburn’s won’t even be back from vacation yet. Mentally and physically.
Reply/Quote