Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
CNN Analyst admits Biden misled publc and committed a crime
CNN legal analyst Hur did find clear cut evidence Biden retained classified documents. This is why Republicans feel a 2-tier justice system. 2 Democrats (not one of them a US President so had to steal classified documents to have in their possession) were guilty of retaining classified documents. Neither Democrat prosecuted, one Republican who was the POTUS and has the right to classify and retain classified documents is prosecuted.

One Joe Biden knew he had classified documents in 2017, he told his ghost writer. Yet, only when Trump was raided did his attorneys tell the DOJ they believed they had classified documents. Hur testified Biden's classified documents are missing elements (read the transcript of the Biden interview and Hurr's report).

Biden had documents in 9 locations spanning decades and the documents were moved around and were not 100% secured as Biden stated, he lied. Hur did not bring up his son's death, Joe Biden brought it up, read the transcript. Again, Biden not only lied, but embellished the story by starting with when he brought up my son's death, I was thinking none of your damn business. This report highlights the POTUS is a known liar. He also continues to use his son's death for sympathy.

Last, Hur shared in the transcribed interview with Biden numerous very strange exchanges. He said once he began the interview each day, he stayed in the room without interruption. He did a little of 5 hours of interviews over 2 days, so no more than 3 hours in one day which should not be taxing on man with all of his faculties.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-legal-analyst-confirms-hur-found-evidence-criminality-biden-mislead-public

CNN legal analyst confirms Hur found 'evidence of criminality,' Biden 'did mislead the public'
'He did find evidence – pretty clear-cut evidence – that Joe Biden retained classified documents,' Elie Honig admitted on CNN Tuesday

CNN senior legal analyst Elie Honig noted Tuesday that Special Counsel Robert Hur did find "some evidence of criminality" during his investigation into President Biden’s mishandling of classified documents."

Honig also admitted that Hur’s findings ­­– which the special counsel testified about at the House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday – show Biden and his team "did mislead the public" when claiming that he unintentionally mishandled classified documents. 

While Democrats on the committee tried to discredit the special counsel's report, the former federal prosecutor told anchor Anderson Cooper Hur ran "an extensive and really impressive investigation."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
See what happens to when you cooperate and give them back when asked. It’s when you stubbornly dig in your feet screaming mine, mine, mine when asked to return them that you run into problems. Oh and let’s not forget the deliberate attempts to hide them from officials seeking their return. If Joe had acted in the exact manner Trump did nd didn’t get charged then you’ve got a complaint. But for the thousandth time. Trump is not charged with taking or possessing the documents. He is charged with failing to return them after they were requested, lying to investigators, and hiding the papers.

Are you truly unable to understand the differences here?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
[Image: Screenshot-2024-03-13-082324.png]

https://x.com/BidenHQ/status/1767722562853695560?s=20

republicans are mad that the entire thing was released and not just the parts where Hur said Biden had poor memory...lol.
[Image: Screenshot-2024-03-13-082243.png]

https://x.com/BidenHQ/status/1767587379534061870?s=20
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
''Reality has a liberal bias.''
-Stephen Colbert-
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2024, 01:04 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: ''Reality has a liberal bias.''
-Stephen Colbert-

Seeing his name always makes me sad.   He went from an innovative, sharp comic (The Colbert Report was a superbly intelligent and well crafted show) to a pathetic hack shill for the Democratic party.  I hope the money was worth it Stephen.

Reply/Quote
I don't get it, I thought CNN was fake news ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
CNN ratings have tanked so bad they have no choice but to bash Biden now.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2024, 03:03 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: I don't get it, I thought CNN was fake news ?

Fox News link. Nothing else matters beyond that once the link is spotted ‘round these parts.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2024, 01:39 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Seeing his name always makes me sad.   He went from an innovative, sharp comic (The Colbert Report was a superbly intelligent and well crafted show) to a pathetic hack shill for the Democratic party.  I hope the money was worth it Stephen.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
God, Biden is gonna sell so many shirts with his mugshot on them. They should say NEVER GET A MUGSHOT TAKEN on them, too in order to highlight how he never gets his mugshot taken.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2024, 01:39 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Seeing his name always makes me sad.   He went from an innovative, sharp comic (The Colbert Report was a superbly intelligent and well crafted show) to a pathetic hack shill for the Democratic party.  I hope the money was worth it Stephen.
Mostly agree . . . he was always a shill for the Democrats

Four 30 minute shows a week.
Five 60 minute shows a week.

It's gonna get a bit watered down, especially when Comedy Central wouldn't let him do his Colbert Report character anymore. Take something that someone is the best at, eliminate it from their catalog and then more than double their work load. Yawn.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Unfortunately, the Colbert Report persona would not fly on CBS. I was really hoping he would carry the persona over, but the uppers probably squashed that and made him become a more conventional late night host.
Reply/Quote
I’ll never forgive Trump for turning the late shows into Orange Man Bad tv.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2024, 11:02 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I’ll never forgive Trump for turning the late shows into Orange Man Bad tv.

TBF they have always gone after politicians in general of both parties and dumb ones especially.  They have to talk about the news headlines because they still follow the Johnny Carson model and Trump is constantly in the headlines for doing or saying something.

Before he ran he was just an occasional joke. 
Reply/Quote
The current bunch pales in comparison to Carson or Letterman.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2024, 11:20 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: The current bunch pales in comparison to Carson or Letterman.

Carson was my personal favorite from what I saw growing up.  Letterman was great, but for different reasons, IMHO.

I'm also a fan of Steve Allen, but I'm not old enough to have seen those live on television.

I really stopped watching most of it after Carson retired.  It just was the way it fell in my personal timeline.  The new guys have their moments but it's a different era for entertainment and television and America in general.  It's like comparing different era in sports.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2024, 07:54 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Mostly agree . . . he was always a shill for the Democrats

Four 30 minute shows a week.
Five 60 minute shows a week.

It's gonna get a bit watered down, especially when Comedy Central wouldn't let him do his Colbert Report character anymore. Take something that someone is the best at, eliminate it from their catalog and then more than double their work load. Yawn.

(03-15-2024, 10:53 AM)CJD Wrote: Unfortunately, the Colbert Report persona would not fly on CBS. I was really hoping he would carry the persona over, but the uppers probably squashed that and made him become a more conventional late night host.

The Colbert Report was obviously skewed to the left, as the premise was mocking the Hannity or O'Reilly type shows.  What clearly separates it from the abomination that is his late night show is that the jokes were varied, they were well written and they were clever.  Political humor can very easily devolve in hacky unoriginal garbage, eliciting, and Seth Meyers gets credit for the term, "clapter".  Both The Daily Show with John Stewart and The Colbert Report managed to do political humor while completely avoiding those pitfalls.  The Late Night show willingly dives headfirst into them.

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2024, 11:07 AM)GMDino Wrote: TBF they have always gone after politicians in general of both parties and dumb ones especially.  They have to talk about the news headlines because they still follow the Johnny Carson model and Trump is constantly in the headlines for doing or saying something.

Before he ran he was just an occasional joke. 

Imagine what they could do with a president or vice president, or press secretary who gave them an abundance of material to work with literally every time they’re seen or heard on camera.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2024, 01:36 AM)pally Wrote: See what happens to when you cooperate and give them back when asked.  It’s when you stubbornly dig in your feet screaming mine, mine, mine when asked to return them that you run into problems.  Oh and let’s not forget the deliberate attempts to hide them from officials seeking their return. If Joe had acted in the exact manner Trump did nd didn’t get charged then you’ve got a complaint.  But for the thousandth time. Trump is not charged with taking or possessing the documents.  He is charged with failing to return them after they were requested, lying to investigators, and hiding the papers.

Are you truly unable to understand the differences here?

I understand you are only referencing the obstruction indictment while ignoring the other Smith indictments.

I understand Biden also obstructed and committed a federal crime removing top secret documents when he was a senator and again when he was VP. Hur concluded that it his report, just decided not to charge Je because Joe was not mentally capable of a jury trial.

I only understand Trump was given a few months to return documents, Bill Clinton never returned the classified documents he removed in his sock. I understand Hillary destroyed evidence (classified emails on her private server), yet no prosecution for obstruction.

It is the norm of of the justice department the past decade or 2, if a Democrat obstrcts, no reasonable jury would prosecute, but in Trump's case just the opposite.

I am not sayig Trump is not guilty of obstruction, I am saying many Democrats were guilty and were never prosecuted. 

Please tell us how an appointed employee of Obama who had stolen classified documents and placed on her private server cooperated with the investigation and we can start the conversation from there. Convince me and others Hillary's actions were not a bad or worse as Trump's actions. Keep in mind, a POTUS also has clearence to have classified documents in his possession, HRC and Biden did not.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote