Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CNN accused of racist practices, again.
(12-08-2016, 07:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, what is your opinion of this upcoming lawsuit?  Are the plaintiffs legit in their complains, or are they just expressing sour grapes over being passed by better job candidates?  Of note, this isn't the first time that someone has claimed racial bias on the part of CNN/TBS. 

I have no idea.  I am sure I could find some source womewhere that would support either side.  But until either they settle for  alarge amount or go tontrial and we hear the evidence it is really impossible to say.

And I know that sometimes a plaintiff will settle because it cheaper than taking the chance of losing, but usually when the settlement is in the tens of millions there was some strong evidence of culpability.
(12-08-2016, 07:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Wow, I figured that someone actively practicing in the legal profession, such as yourself, would certainly have something a bit more substantive to offer than a mere snippy comment..

So, what is your opinion of this upcoming lawsuit?  Are the plaintiffs legit in their complains, or are they just expressing sour grapes over being passed by better job candidates?  Of note, this isn't the first time that someone has claimed racial bias on the part of CNN/TBS. 

I need to know more details to know if the allegations are legit or not. 
(12-08-2016, 11:27 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Nepotism affects Bengals fans. 

Spot On !

:andy:
They gave Don Lemon a job....clearly, they cannot be racist.
--------------------------------------------------------