RD 1 PK 11 CHICAGO BEARS- DEFOREST BUCKNER/ DE
RD 1 PK 12 NEW ORLEANS SAINTS- SHAQ LAWSON/ DE
RD 1 PK 13 MIAMI DOLPHINS/ MACKENSIE ALEXANDER/ CB
RD 1 PK 14 OAKLAND RAIDERS/ A'SHAWN ROBINSON/ DT
RD 1 PK 15 LOS ANGELES RAMS/ PAXTON LYNCH/ QB
RD 1 PK 16  DETRIOT LIONS/ ELI APPLE/ CB
RD 1 PK 17 ATLANTA FALCONS/ LEONARD FLOYD/ Edge

RD 1 PK 18 INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Try as they might, the Colts are still trying to find the right combination along the offensive line. While they seem to have the left side of the offensive line put together, the right side needs to be addressed and quickly. The Colts simply aren't getting enough pass rush from the edge, and might have to make that a priority in the 2016 draft. With several cornerbacks set to become free agents in the offseason, it might not be a bad idea to replenish the position.

SHELDON RANKINS/ DT http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/sheldon-rankins?id=2555242
Everything about Rankins game screams winning football player. He has been extremely productive as a bull­rusher and edge rusher and he can hold the point of attack or play in gaps. Rankins is a ball of power with rare foot quickness, a great motor and outstanding feel for his position. With so many teams playing in sub­packages now, I would expect both 4-­3 and 3-­4 teams to consider him for an interior spot despite his shorter stature.

CODY WHITEHAIR/ OG http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/cody-whitehair?id=2555132
With his combination of functional strength and body control, Whitehair might be one of the safest offensive linemen in the entire draft. He will almost assuredly be bumped inside to guard, but could be considered at center as well. He has the confidence and talent to start right away and his run blocking should improve as he gets more comfortable firing out from a three-­point stance. Whitehair has the ability to be a very good starter with a ceiling that could reach the all-pro level.

DARRON LEE/ OLB http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/darron-lee?id=2555322
Quick to diagnose and flow to the ball. Has unusual ability to find the most efficient routes to the ball. Has athleticism and flexibility to contort his body and succeed through difficult tackle angles. Plays with loose hips, quick feet and desired agility of an NFL weak-side linebacker.  Has plus man cover talent. Willing to stand in and take on blockers with a leveraged strike if his gap is being threatened. Capable gap blitzer with ability to get skinny through the holes.

REGGIE RAGLAND/ ILB http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/reggie-ragland?id=2555169
Thumping inside linebacker with throwback size and tone­setting mentality. Ragland is a confident and capable early starter in league who has the temperament to become one of the premier run­-stopping inside linebackers in the pro game. Won’t over­commit when flowing to ball carrier and almost always finds his run fits. Missed tackles fell from ten in 2014 to just three this season.

TAYLOR DECKER/ OT http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/taylor-decker?id=2555206
Good height and overall frame. Endowed with very good core strength and an ability to match power at the point of attack. Tough guy who scouts believe has the locker room presence and field demeanor to be an instant leader along an offensive line. Can be a brute in double teams and on down­blocks. Fires into his target and drives his feet through contact, blowing open creases into lanes.

KENDALL FULLER/ CB http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/kendall-fuller?id=2555349
Supremely confident and believes he should make the biggest plays on the field. Looks to feast on unsuspecting quarterbacks. Has the feet and twitch to trigger and go when he reads the quarterback's intentions. Takes a direct path to the ball. Ball hawk in the short and intermediate passing game. Logged 34 passes defensed and eight interceptions in 2013 and 2014 combined.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Went decker here, good value and helps their o line
Reply/Quote
Could see the Colts go a lot of different ways after what they did last year when they took Dorsett. However, I went with Decker to help protect the franchise Andrew Luck.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
I think the Colts are in decent shape at OT. Interior Oline is a different story. Here is where the best one in the draft should come off the board.

Reply/Quote
I went with Decker and then Bfine said they are okay there.

Sure didn't seem that way last year. Maybe the push was coming from the interior though, i can't remember.

Didn't expect Whitehair to go this early.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 02:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I went with Decker and then Bfine said they are okay there.

Sure didn't seem that way last year. Maybe the push was coming from the interior though, i can't remember.

I think they still need a RT, they can then move their RT to guard if they like him as much as they say they do. Don't know that id put my eggs in that basket tho
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 02:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I went with Decker and then Bfine said they are okay there.

Well they have Castialano at LT and Mewhort at RT, so you have to ask yourself is Decker a big enough upgrade over Mewhort to warrent a 1st round pick? I suppose you could move Mewhort inside, but then you have to ask yourself, which combo is better/ Mewhort, Decker or Mewhort, Whitehair? Whitehair is the best interior olineman in the draft and can play all 5 posistion on the Oline. I'm knda hoping he lasts until pick 24. I see Alex Mack in him (long, strong, athletic, interior olineman)

Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 03:32 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I think they still need a RT, they can then move their RT to guard if they like him as much as they say they do. Don't know that id put my eggs in that basket tho

Quite a predicament the Colts have...

(04-08-2016, 03:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well they have Castialano at LT and Mewhort at RT, so you have to ask yourself is Decker a big enough upgrade over Mewhort to warrent a 1st round pick? I suppose you could move Mewhort inside, but then you have to ask yourself, which combo is better/ Mewhort, Decker or Mewhort, Whitehair? Whitehair is the best interior olineman in the draft and can play all 5 posistion on the Oline. I'm knda hoping he lasts until pick 24. I see Alex Mack in him (long, strong, athletic, interior olineman)

I would be so frickin happy with Cody Whitehair or Ryan Kelly at 24, more-so than about anyone.

You seeing Alex Mack in Whitehair makes me really want that pick.

Understandably, the Draft evolves the closer we get to tha day.
Reply/Quote