Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COMPLETE WIN!!!!
Hey we are 3-0 against the Bills in the playoffs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:53 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I am a little shocked at how physically dominant they were today. They just pushed the Bills around on both sides of the ball.

Now they need to quit kissing Allen’s butt and call him out for never winning the big games. Can’t beat Mahomes or Burrow when it matters.

Sometimes there are just games where you're reminded that most teams don't play in the AFCN.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:54 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: You left off defense was fire 

Uh, I did say that they held Buffalo to 10 points at their home stadium?  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:57 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Sometimes there are just games where you're reminded that most teams don't play in the AFCN.

YEP!  Well said.  Like my thread before the game:  BATTLE TESTED.  It matters.  
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:57 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Sometimes there are just games where you're reminded that most teams don't play in the AFCN.

THIS RIGHT HERE!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:00 PM)Sled21 Wrote: They're already starting with "the Bills missed Von Miller" BS. Well, the Bengals missed Cappa, Collins and Jonah.... (well, not really but you get the point)

How about their starting CB?  Their TE killer (Flowers)?  AND the three starters on the offensive line.  
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:53 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I am a little shocked at how physically dominant they were today. They just pushed the Bills around on both sides of the ball.

Now they need to quit kissing Allen’s butt and call him out for never winning the big games. Can’t beat Mahomes or Burrow when it matters.

Allen doesnt deserve any hate for losing that KC game.  He played his arse off.  The 13 second defense is to blame for that debacle
Reply/Quote
Bengals oline 1 penalty today
That is huge. This offense wasn't having
To face 2nd or 3rd and 20 today.
Makes playcalling do much easier.
The Bills were facing 2nd and 20 much
More today
Bengals tackled really good today
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:15 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Nothing like seeing Boomer's face in the post game show. Everyone picked against us except him

This is a part of all this....The former players that often had great teams, but fell just short of the Championship.  They have had to live with the ridicule of the 90s and people calling them Bungles.  No longer.  The Bengals are making fans all over the planet by being a fun, tough, versatile, and WINNING team.  Joe Burrow, being from Ohio, is the leader of this team and will be for probably 20 years.  

Enjoy it, all Bengal fans, former players and even the folks that worked for the Bengals.  You earned this.  It is the BENGALS time!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:23 PM)Destro Wrote: Cameras go off.
Lights dim.
Slight laugh from Boomer.
"Told you, bit****."

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I sure hope so!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:23 PM)Destro Wrote: Cameras go off.
Lights dim.
Slight laugh from Boomer.
"Told you, bit****."

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious   I sure hope so !!!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 10:05 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: How about their starting CB?  Their TE killer (Flowers)?  AND the three starters on the offensive line.  
Knox only had 1 reception today, I think. Guy is a stud and we took him away.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 10:13 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: This is a part of all this....The former players that often had great teams, but fell just short of the Championship.  They have had to live with the ridicule of the 90s and people calling them Bungles.  No longer.  The Bengals are making fans all over the planet by being a fun, tough, versatile, and WINNING team.  Joe Burrow, being from Ohio, is the leader of this team and will be for probably 20 years.  

Enjoy it, all Bengal fans, former players and even the folks that worked for the Bengals.  You earned this.  It is the BENGALS time!

That's what is awesome about this team... it's not just that they are winning.

The culture and people that our coaching team has brought in is absolutely outstanding!  

Such an easy team to root for and give 110% into.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 10:13 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: This is a part of all this....The former players that often had great teams, but fell just short of the Championship.  They have had to live with the ridicule of the 90s and people calling them Bungles.  No longer.  The Bengals are making fans all over the planet by being a fun, tough, versatile, and WINNING team.  Joe Burrow, being from Ohio, is the leader of this team and will be for probably 20 years.  

Nailed it! This team is fun to watch! A lot charisma and no look at me players. It's like watching kids play the game.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 10:16 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Knox only had 1 reception today, I think. Guy is a stud and we took him away.

Hill got some chances today and redeemed his unfortunate game from last week 
Reply/Quote