Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID good news-COVID bad news
Good-Awuzie is clear and can play

Bad-DJ Reader is not Josh Tupou will get the start and Tyler Shelvin might actually be game day active

LB Austin Calitro, DT Mike Daniels, DE Noah Spence and WR Trent Taylor elevated from PS

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Honestly, still compared to other teams we are doing well. Reader is a good player but it’s the one position I’m really comfortable with depth right now.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 06:33 PM)Au165 Wrote: Honestly, still compared to other teams we are doing well. Reader is a good player but it’s the one position I’m really comfortable with depth right now.

Yea missing Reader sucks especially since I expect the Ravens to run alot. They still have Josh Tupou and veteran Mike Daniel's to step in.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 06:36 PM)Synric Wrote: Yea missing Reader sucks especially since I expect the Ravens to run alot they still have Josh Tupou and veteran Mike Daniel's to step in.

And they already struggle to run, and Johnson isn’t quite the threat of LJ.
Reply/Quote
Daniels might also see this as his last chance to play his way onto an active roster, if not here somewhere else. Hope he has a huge game, I really like him.
Reply/Quote
I am pretty sure the Ravens are decimated right now.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 11:25 AM)M.W. Wrote: I am pretty sure the Ravens are decimated right now.

They are... but we've lost to an absolute trash team (back up QB) that literally just checked down and dinked and dunked on us all day this year. The Bengals better bring it and thrash Baltimore today.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 11:38 AM)jason Wrote: They are... but we've lost to an absolute trash team (back up QB) that literally just checked down and dinked and dunked on us all day this year. The Bengals better bring it and thrash Baltimore today.

Without a doubt, here's to the Bengals defensive coaches being half as alert as the fan base! 
Reply/Quote