Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID plan approved
(07-27-2020, 08:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They should do it like the world cup.

Select 8 locations where each division plays their 6 games in a round robin format.
Example:
Week 1:
Steelers v. Bengals
Browns v. Ravens

Week 2:
Steelers v. Browns
Bengals v. Ravens

Week 3:
Steelers v. Ravens
Bengals v. Browns

Repeat

At the end of 6 weeks the top 2 from each advance to 4 different locations (4 of the 8 already used)

Bye week for all

Then
AFC East 1 v. AFC North 2
AFC West 1 v AFC South 2
Winner

At that point we are 8 weeks in and down to 4 teams. The it's a simple final 4 at one location
This is the best way, imho. Best method for keeping a bubble. Also a known method for conducting a tournament.
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They should look into setting up their bubble in South Korea. I'm only half-joking.
Reply/Quote
Issue is is that it is so freaking unpredictable on getting it. For those that don't know I had it and took every precaution humanly possible as I am a freak about germs to the Howey Mandel point. These young first time wealthy players are not going to stay in and in a bubble no matter what they do to try and isolate. 2 weeks of that and they will start sneaking out to clubs and bringing in strippers and all kind of crap. Sad to say but we have to remember most are not from the best backgrounds for making decisions and are also in their early 20's and very wealthy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote