Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CP 2.0
So what do you think about McCarron to the raiders?
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 01:18 PM)motoarch Wrote: So what do you think about McCarron to the raiders?

It's just a little past the trade deadline.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I thought this was going to be about Dalton demanding a trade.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 01:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I thought this was going to be about Dalton demanding a trade.

So did I.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 01:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I thought this was going to be about Dalton demanding a trade.

Maybe he should
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 01:18 PM)motoarch Wrote: So what do you think about McCarron to the raiders?
McGloin or whatever is better than McCarron.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 01:52 PM)jason Wrote: McGloin or whatever is better than McCarron.

McGroin could be the next Tom Brady.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 02:16 PM)Nately120 Wrote: McGroin could be the next Tom Brady.

Well, they are about the same age.

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 02:27 PM)McC Wrote: Well, they are about the same age.

And they're both having sex with Tom Brady's wife.
Reply/Quote

Green will demand a trade before Andy. 
Reply/Quote
With the Raiders losing Carr to injury, should the Bengals take advantage and offer up McCarron for a hefty ransom?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 12:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: With the Raiders losing Carr to injury, should the Bengals take advantage and offer up McCarron for a hefty ransom?

Since there are no trades until the new league year, I'm going to have to say...  yes, yes we should. Cool
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 10:56 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Green will demand a trade before Andy. 

Nah.  He ain't that kind of guy.

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 12:04 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Since there are no trades until the new league year, I'm going to have to say...  yes, yes we should. Cool

I thought that there were exceptions, but after looking around, I guess I was mistaken.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 12:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: With the Raiders losing Carr to injury, should the Bengals take advantage and offer up McCarron for a hefty ransom?

Is McCarron better then McGloin? He's been in the system for years and MCCarron wouldn't know a fraction of the playbook before the playoffs, anyways.

Palmer was traded with the plan to have him start for 2+ years. The idea of McCarron taking Carr's job as Palmer did to Jason Campbell is...unlikely.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 07:29 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Is McCarron better then McGloin?  He's been in the system for years and MCCarron wouldn't know a fraction of the playbook before the playoffs, anyways.

Palmer was traded with the plan to have him start for 2+ years. The idea of McCarron taking Carr's job as Palmer did to Jason Campbell is...unlikely.

Yeah, I just thought that there might be an opportunity for the Bengals to capitalize.  Then, someone reminded me of the trade deadline.  Your point also makes good sense.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 12:04 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Since there are no trades until the new league year, I'm going to have to say...  yes, yes we should. Cool

If I were running the show here,I would never allow McCarron to leave,instead I would work him into our offense and he would play every sunday along with Dalton.He is too too good to let go,but he needs to be used in our offense.He is going to demand to let go or be promoted,and mikkey is going to keep his multi-million dollar redhead,and a.J. McCarron will go somewhere and be a starter and be in the playoffs before Dalton ever will be.The only way this franchise moves forward to bring in a top top take no prisoners type of coach and I do not know who that would be,but he is out there somewhere.I believe the Browns want to win ,but only if it can be done their way,which after 48 years does not get it done.Marvin has done a ton to make this bengals franchise better and with some respect,however its time to go forward and build on his legacy.I would love to see a top up and coming coach come here.I am holding out hope that will happen someday.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 07:44 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yeah, I just thought that there might be an opportunity for the Bengals to capitalize.  Then, someone reminded me of the trade deadline.  Your point also makes good sense.

No worries. Haint much else worth discussing these days.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 12:18 PM)McC Wrote: Nah.  He ain't that kind of guy.

There was a time when people said the same thing about Carson. These players all all human. Everyone has their breaking point, including AJ. I hope you're right but players have a history of wanting out of Mike Brown's reign of tyranny. 
Reply/Quote
The Raiders are more likely to work out a deal for Tony Romo in the off-season.
Reply/Quote