Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CTB update
(12-18-2022, 10:18 PM)Au165 Wrote: Him and Hilton told Kelsey Conway they are playing next week.

Of course Hurst said he was playing last week. Often these guys are held out in spite of themselves. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 10:21 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: I thought it looked like his head was pushed back and it was a neck injury but CTB was clearly holding his shoulder after the hit.

The muscles and nerves of the neck and shoulder are either interconnected or run over top one another.  I say this from dealing with frozen shoulder last year.  Some of my therapy excersises actually dealt with stretches in the neck due to tightness in it, but the associated pain in that muscle group manifested in my shoulder, even though it was not actually part of the shoulder issue.  So I can confirm it is possible that he could grab his shoulder for something caused in the neck, as you will always grab where you physically feel the pain.
Reply/Quote
Hope it's nothing serious for the kid, but his reaction made it look possibly serious.

Was coming along nicely although Brady abused him on the TD, but Brady can do that to anybody.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 11:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course Hurst said he was playing last week. Often these guys are held out in spite of themselves. 

True enough. But even if he can't play next week, the fact that he thinks he will tells me the injury is not of the severe/season ending variety.  And that is good news.  I feared the worst when I saw his reaction. 
Reply/Quote

Good news on the CTB front.

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2022, 10:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Stinger was best case scenario. 

Again, I do not eant to rush anyone back, but the limited guys are at worst only a week away. I would think. 
Reply/Quote
Talked to my guy here Monday, said he had talked to Cam late Sunday night after he worked with trainers for hours. Said he’s been dealing with this stinger and the hit Saturday aggregated the heck out of it. Told him he knew how short we are on corners and he will be playing this week.
Great news as my first thought while watching it live was collar bone.
Reply/Quote

(12-21-2022, 12:58 AM)CottonHill Wrote: Talked to my guy here Monday, said he had talked to Cam late Sunday night after he worked with trainers for hours. Said he’s been dealing with this stinger and the hit Saturday aggregated the heck out of it. Told him he knew how short we are on corners and he will be playing this week.
Great news as my first thought while watching it live was collar bone.

Great news, also thought collar bone which would of been out for the season.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2022, 10:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

That’s fantastic news! Thanks for sharing
Reply/Quote
Awesome!! That’s the best news we’ve could’ve hoped for. CTB is really coming along.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2022, 03:06 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Great news, also thought collar bone which would of been out for the season.

I always doubted it was his collar bone because it never looked like his shoulder hit the guy.  It was CTB's head that hit.
Reply/Quote

Great news  Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2022, 02:03 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: I always doubted it was his collar bone because it never looked like his shoulder hit the guy.  It was CTB's head that hit.

Will have to watch it again, you are probably right.
Reply/Quote