I haven't been on in nearly a month but I came back barring gifts! ThumbsUp

Pickup for Ragnarlothbrok

[Image: RagnarLothbrok.png]

Pickup for Wyche'sWarrior

[Image: Wyches%20Warrior.png]

I hope you guys enjoy.

Whodey!
Reply/Quote
(02-29-2016, 07:23 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I haven't been on in nearly a month but I came back barring gifts!  ThumbsUp

Pickup for Angry Llama

[Image: Angry-Llama.png]

I hope you guys enjoy.

Whodey!

Yes, I dig!!!!  Thanks bro!

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pickup for Awful Llama!

Take whichever you like

[Image: Awful-Llama.png]

[Image: Awful-Llama-2.png]

[Image: Awful-Llama-3.png]

[Image: Awful-Llama-4.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2016, 11:26 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yes, I dig!!!!  Thanks bro!

Glad you like it. Tiger
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2016, 12:18 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Pickup for Awful Llama!

Take whichever you like

Thank you, sir.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Hey Cage would you mind making me a sig? I really like your work so far. Only if you are not busy and such.

If your interested I can pm you the details and maybe a picture or two if you need.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2016, 01:54 AM)magikod Wrote: Hey Cage would you mind making me a sig? I really like your work so far. Only if you are not busy and such.

If your interested I can pm you the details and maybe a picture or two if you need.

No problem. PM me any idea or photos you'd want in it. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2016, 11:26 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yes, I dig!!!!  Thanks bro!

that's fricking sweet Wyche ,liked your last but man that kicks ass
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2016, 12:23 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: that's fricking sweet Wyche ,liked your last but man that kicks ass

Thanks....he did a fine job...dig your's too.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-29-2016, 07:23 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I haven't been on in nearly a month but I came back barring gifts!  ThumbsUp

I hope you guys enjoy.

Whodey!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2016, 11:10 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: No problem. PM me any idea or photos you'd want in it. ThumbsUp

Sounds good, I'll toss you a PM within the next day or so once I find some good pictures.  Rock On

+rep 
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Hey Tiger Teeth, I haven't forgotten about you I just have to do a little research on how to get animations to work.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2016, 11:35 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Hey Tiger Teeth, I haven't forgotten about you I just have to do a little research on how to get animations to work.

Take your time bro.  I'm sure it's a lot harder working with gifs.  ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2016, 07:34 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Take your time bro.  I'm sure it's a lot harder working with gifs.  ThumbsUp

Just depends what program you throw it on... ThumbsUp

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2016, 09:31 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Just depends what program you throw it on... ThumbsUp

Well that's way beyond my capabilities.  Just sorta' want the rectangle not to be so "sharp" at the edges, and Dalton and Green added in there somewhere, with the tiger still visibly growling.  You guys are all good, now come up with something!!!!!   Tongue
Reply/Quote
Cage my sig disappeared on me when I went purple. The one you made for SCS for our sig bet. Please tell me you have a copy. If so please send it to me.

Thanks.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2016, 01:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Cage my sig disappeared on me when I went purple.    The one you made for SCS for our sig bet.   Please tell me you have a copy.    If so please send it to me.    

Thanks.

If you'd behave yourself and quit getting turned purple, this wouldn't happen.  Just sayin'..... Ninja
Reply/Quote
Could you please make me a sig. with a Mount Rushmore of current Bengals? Atkins, Green, Burfict, and Whitworth.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 12:30 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: If you'd behave yourself and quit getting turned purple, this wouldn't happen.  Just sayin'..... Ninja

I have actually been trying lol.   

The last two times it was for saying "sheep to the masses" and "freak show"     Ninja

Btw cool sig. How do you get it to move? When this bet payoff is over I need one that moves lol
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2016, 10:39 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have actually been trying lol.   

The last two times it was for saying "sheep to the masses" and "freak show"     Ninja

Btw cool sig.   How do you get it to move?   When this bet payoff is over I need one that moves lol

Just use a .gif and let Cage dress it up for you.  And I was just kidding with the "behave yourself" joke.
Reply/Quote