Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CageTheBengal's Sig Shop **CLOSED**
(03-19-2016, 11:24 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Just use a .gif and let Cage dress it up for you.  And I was just kidding with the "behave yourself" joke.

Ok I will see how those work.     

And I know you were kidding.   The whole thing is just funny.   
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2016, 11:24 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Just use a .gif and let Cage dress it up for you.  And I was just kidding with the "behave yourself" joke.

That magic tail freaks me out, man. 

[Image: b0e2610a877263e6f1c94696a365aa36.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2016, 11:10 AM)JungleRock85 Wrote: Could you please make me a sig. with a Mount Rushmore of current Bengals? Atkins, Green, Burfict, and Whitworth.

I'll give it a shot. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2016, 10:05 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Thanks, you the man!

[Image: tigerteeth.gif]

It's been a while since I did GIFs... Instead of featuring a timeline to work off of, it has like media inserts now...took a minute to get a handle on and it doesn't allow some of the features I once had...

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2016, 04:05 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I'll give it a shot. ThumbsUp

Thanks
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2016, 04:00 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: [Image: tigerteeth.gif]

It's been a while since I did GIFs... Instead of featuring a timeline to work off of, it has like media inserts now...took a minute to get a handle on and it doesn't allow some of the features I once had...

Thanks a ton dude.  I love it.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Pickup for JungleRock85 ThumbsUp

[Image: JungleRock85_1.png]
Reply/Quote
Thanks man. Love it
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
Cage my sig bet is over . Need to get with you on a new one. Will think about some ideas and PM you.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 07:50 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Cage my sig bet is over .   Need to get with you on a new one.    Will think about some ideas and PM you.

Sounds good. Send a message my way when you got an idea.
Reply/Quote
Alright, so I've been making do with random images for my sig for a while now and I want to see if you (or anyone else) would be willing to help me out here.

I would like to use this as a background for it:
[Image: IDDhcii.jpg]

The important piece being the building, so cropped to fit that in and have decent dimensions is fine.

I'd also like to incorporate these three:
[Image: VlEqAeQ.jpg]
[Image: YslnoAC.jpg]
[Image: Borussia_Dortmund_Logo.png]

I'm not a creative person, so I'm no good at this sort of thing.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2016, 03:34 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Alright, so I've been making do with random images for my sig for a while now and I want to see if you (or anyone else) would be willing to help me out here.

The important piece being the building, so cropped to fit that in and have decent dimensions is fine.

I'll go ahead and give it a go. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2016, 03:34 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Alright, so I've been making do with random images for my sig for a while now and I want to see if you (or anyone else) would be willing to help me out here.

So I was working your sig and I went to crop out the building and realized the picture is pretty small. If you could give me a bigger picture that'd be cool then I can change the dimensions without losing quality. The bigger the better.

If not that's fine I can try to doctor it up and see if I can make it look less blurry.
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2016, 01:41 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: So I was working your sig and I went to crop out the building and realized the picture is pretty small. If you could give me a bigger picture that'd be cool then I can change the dimensions without losing quality. The bigger the better.

If not that's fine I can try to doctor it up and see if I can make it look less blurry.

I'll see what I can do. I may just have to search for a different one of JMU to use. It may be tomorrow before I get to looking (fiscal year end is kicking my ass).
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
[Image: 109105347.jpg]

[Image: 109105332.jpg]

[Image: jmu_wilson_hall_resized__792x400.jpg]

[Image: 40036367.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2016, 01:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: 109105347.jpg]

[Image: 109105332.jpg]

[Image: jmu_wilson_hall_resized__792x400.jpg]

[Image: 40036367.jpg]

You the man! ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2016, 02:06 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: You the man! ThumbsUp

That he is. I was busy playing in Excel all afternoon so I appreciate his lending a hand.

Reply/Quote
(07-06-2016, 02:06 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: You the man! ThumbsUp

(07-06-2016, 08:00 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: That he is. I was busy playing in Excel all afternoon so I appreciate his lending a hand.

Word. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(07-06-2016, 10:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Word. ThumbsUp

Suck up.   Whatever
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2016, 10:58 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Suck up.   Whatever

Hater!!  Cool

Reply/Quote