Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CageTheBengal's Sig Shop **CLOSED**
Great work my man. ThumbsUp

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2016, 11:58 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Sad to say I've never had a sig in all my years on this and the mothership, and it's high-time I had one.  

Obviously, there should be a llama.  A llama of distinction :-)  I'm old, so I'd like something to incoporate a Ken Anderson circa '81 kind of look.  Maybe Riverfront stadium in the background.  I'm also a Blue Jackets fan (I wallow in misery), so maybe have their logo worked in there, too.  

Thanks in advance.

Will add it to the list. ThumbsUp

(02-02-2016, 11:32 AM)Wyche Wrote: Great work my man. ThumbsUp

Thanks bud. When are you gonna let me make you one?   Cool
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2016, 01:52 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Will add it to the list. ThumbsUp

Thanks bud. When are you gonna let me make you one?   Cool

I'll have to think up what I want.....time for an upgrade, I suppose.

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2016, 03:08 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'll have to think up what I want.....time for an upgrade, I suppose.

If you wanna keep yours go ahead and keep it. Looks good. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2016, 03:12 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: If you wanna keep yours go ahead and keep it. Looks good. ThumbsUp

Heck, I can still keep it and alternate if I wanted to.....just gotta come up with what I want.  Gotta have Sammy....and probably Boomer, since my username is an homage to them both.....now to consider what else I'd like.

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2016, 03:15 PM)Wyche Wrote: Heck, I can still keep it and alternate if I wanted to.....just gotta come up with what I want.  Gotta have Sammy....and probably Boomer, since my username is an homage to them both.....now to consider what else I'd like.

You got time to think about it. I've got 3 others to make still.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2016, 03:45 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: You got time to think about it. I've got 3 others to make still.

ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2016, 03:15 PM)Wyche Wrote: Heck, I can still keep it and alternate if I wanted to.....just gotta come up with what I want.  Gotta have Sammy....and probably Boomer, since my username is an homage to them both.....now to consider what else I'd like.

Beer.   Smirk
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2016, 11:23 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Beer.   Smirk

Cheers

Reply/Quote
So.....I know I definitely want Sam with Riverfront in the background....Boomer has pissed me off, but I'll take him, and Andy in it....I like having Geno and Krumrie in it too, just kind of a rework of what I have now, maybe with different pics of the guys, and Riverfront in the background, or even the same pics of the guys.....then again, one with Kenny Anderson, Boomer, Andy, and Greg Cook would cool as hell too.....maybe feature the infamous "You don't live in Cleveland..." pic of Sammy with the microphone in that one. Thanks again Cage, looking forward to seeing what you come up with. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 04:41 PM)Wyche Wrote: So.....I know I definitely want Sam with Riverfront in the background....Boomer has pissed me off, but I'll take him, and Andy in it....I like having Geno and Krumrie in it too, just kind of a rework of what I have now, maybe with different pics of the guys, and Riverfront in the background, or even the same pics of the guys.....then again, one with Kenny Anderson, Boomer, Andy, and Greg Cook would cool as hell too.....maybe feature the infamous "You don't live in Cleveland..." pic of Sammy with the microphone in that one.  Thanks again Cage, looking forward to seeing what you come up with. ThumbsUp

I'll give it a whirl. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Pickup for cinc4life.

[Image: cinci4life.png]

Enjoy
Reply/Quote
I have a question for you sir. Could you do anything to mine, but still keep the tiger growling?
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 05:49 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I have a question for you sir.  Could you do anything to mine, but still keep the tiger growling?

No soup for you! Mad

LMAO Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 05:27 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Pickup for cinc4life.

[Image: cinci4life.png]

Enjoy

Looks great. Thank you sir!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 06:18 PM)Wyche Wrote: No soup for you! Mad

LMAO Hilarious
Sig NAZI! 
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 05:49 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I have a question for you sir.  Could you do anything to mine, but still keep the tiger growling?

Yeah I think I can keep the animation but I'm limited on what I can do to it. I would need the original file (It's called a PSD file.) from whoever made your signature to have full control over it. Depending on what you would want though I might be able to do it anyways.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 10:26 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Yeah I think I can keep the animation but I'm limited on what I can do to it. I would need the original file (It's called a PSD file.) from whoever made your signature to have full control over it. Depending on what you would want though I might be able to do it anyways.

CIN put my username on the pic.  I don't think he's still around?  All I'm really looking for is to take off the squared edges, maybe put in PBS, and Dalton and Green.  If you can do it, it would be great, but if not, I understand.   ThumbsUp

EDIT: I think I got the original GIF by Googling "Black and white tiger". If that helps.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2016, 12:06 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: CIN put my username on the pic.  I don't think he's still around?  All I'm really looking for is to take off the squared edges, maybe put in PBS, and Dalton and Green.  If you can do it, it would be great, but if not, I understand.   ThumbsUp

EDIT:  I think I got the original GIF by Googling "Black and white tiger".  If that helps.

Alright I found the original GIF you were talking about so that helps a lot. I've never edited a GIF before but I'll give it a try. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2016, 01:02 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Alright I found the original GIF you were talking about so that helps a lot. I've never edited a GIF before but I'll give it a try. ThumbsUp

Thanks, you the man!
Reply/Quote