Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CageTheBengal's Sig Shop **CLOSED**
If you're looking for a signature I'll be happy to help.

Only 1 rule...
  • I don't do animations
To upload signatures to your profile go to this thread and find your sig. Then right click the image and an option "copy image address" or similiar should appear go ahead and click it. Then go to the edit signature section of the USER CP and click the photo icon and paste the image address and then save.

Next in line are...

Nobody!
Reply/Quote
I'd be much obliged if you could do me a sig with Shawn Kemp from the Seattle SuperSonics & Pac Man Jones with "Make It Rain" somehow tied in. I may leave my Bengal bloody hockey mask behind on the old board.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Could you make a sig of a pic of Jeremy Hill showboating after a touchdown? Any other creative additions are welcome.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 09:31 PM)jason Wrote: I'd be much obliged if you could do me a sig with Shawn Kemp from the Seattle SuperSonics & Pac Man Jones with "Make It Rain" somehow tied in.  I may leave my Bengal bloody hockey mask behind on the old board.

(05-12-2015, 09:47 PM)treee Wrote: Could you make a sig of a pic of Jeremy Hill showboating after a touchdown? Any other creative additions are welcome.

Yeah I'll start working on both of them. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 11:35 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: Yeah I'll start working on both of them. ThumbsUp

Thanks man I'm looking forward to it Rock On
Reply/Quote
Any chance of doing something mixing the Bengals a day game of thrones? Thanks
Reply/Quote
I might have to make my own sig shop with animated sig's and hookers.
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
Sig pickup for Treee

[Image: Treee.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 06:10 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: Sig pickup for Jason

[Image: Jason.png]

Sig pickup for Treee

[Image: Treee.png]

I love it! Thank you so much man.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 02:01 AM)Storer50 Wrote: Any chance of doing something mixing the Bengals a day game of thrones? Thanks

I've been working on this. Should be done in a few days.

(05-15-2015, 03:34 AM)treee Wrote: I love it! Thank you so much man.

No problem!
Reply/Quote
Hey! Could I maybe get a signature? Basically anything that merges the Bengals with the shape of Wisconsin?

And then anything with Gio would also be sick.

Thank you so much! It's no rush so whenever you have a little free time and you're willing.
Reply/Quote
Could you make one for me? make it the way you like it :)
Reply/Quote
Pickup for Storer50 I made two versions couldn't decide which I liked better.

Version 1

[Image: storer50-2.png]

Version 2

[Image: Storer50_1.png]

Take whichever one you want ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Those are epic. Will pick one when I get on the home computer. Thanks. Awesome work
Reply/Quote
Could I get one with Gio and Hill? Maybe saying Thunder and Lighting or something

Reply/Quote
ExtraRadiohead are you ExtraNirvana from the old board?

Anyways nice GFX work!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 12:12 AM)WiscoFan Wrote: Hey! Could I maybe get a signature? Basically anything that merges the Bengals with the shape of Wisconsin?

And then anything with Gio would also be sick.

Thank you so much! It's no rush so whenever you have a little free time and you're willing.

(05-16-2015, 12:34 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Could you make one for me? make it the way you like it :)

(05-18-2015, 11:04 PM)Bryan Wrote: Could I get one with Gio and Hill? Maybe saying Thunder and Lighting or something

I'll work on these and send out PMs when I'm done.

(05-19-2015, 06:44 AM)magikod Wrote: ExtraRadiohead are you ExtraNirvana from the old board?

Anyways nice GFX work!

Yup and thanks! Rock On
Reply/Quote
Thumbs Down 
Pickup for Lqhybrid25

[Image: LQHybrid_3.png]

[Image: LQHybridWithWaterColor.png]

Hope you like it!
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2015, 12:30 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: Pickup for Lqhybrid25

[Image: LQHybrid25.png]

Hope you like it!