Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caitlin!!!!
Ex-POTUS Barack Obama Posts Ecstatic Rendition after Caitlin Cark Becomes Greatest Scorer in Women’s NCAA

[Image: aHR0cHM6Ly9pbWFnZS1jZG4uZXNzZW50aWFsbHlz...V3cy5qcGc~]
Caitlin Clark buried perhaps the most iconic logo 3-pointer of her career yet. Going past Kelsey Plum’s all-time scoring record in the NCAA, the dynamic No.22 has been at the receiving end of some hearty congratulations from some of the biggest names in the country.As it turns out, America’s 44th President, Barack Obama, too is a fan of this dynamic talent. Soon after her monumental achievement, he wasted no time in extending his acknowledgment to the 22-year-old.

Caitlin Clark is on a roll, with big names from different industries coming together to celebrate her. After Clark became the leading scorer in women’s college basketball tonight, the former President of the United States could not help but give her a shout-out. Taking to X (formerly Twitter), he said, “Congrats to @CaitlinClark22, the greatest scorer in the history of women’s college basketball! It’s been fun watching you and the @IowaWBB team this season.”

[Image: iowa-iowawbb.gif]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkkMGb0pDyl54_K-AmJE1...g&usqp=CAU][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_8tJjLZgU27xsR_uJ6Hp...A&usqp=CAU][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgSdIvQ0krZFCYi_YjvzN...I&usqp=CAU][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTc6kz3qgOiem0S-S98n9i...Q&usqp=CAU]
Reply/Quote
Refs must have had money on her breaking Pete's record in the first half. It's sad and pathetic that after the whistle she can bump into an Ohio State player and the Ohio State player somehow gets the tech called on her.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2024, 10:02 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Refs must have had money on her breaking Pete's record in the first half. It's sad and pathetic that after the whistle she can bump into an Ohio State player and the Ohio State player somehow gets the tech called on her.

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2024, 06:32 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: [Image: mqdefault.jpg]

She complained by throwing her arms in the air every time Iowa turned the ball over thinking it was a foul. Anyone else gets T’d up at least once but they weren’t going to do that to her on her last home game.
Reply/Quote
Big 10 Champions!!!!

[Image: IOWA_B1G_WBBT_Champions3.jpg?width=1416&...&mode=crop]
Reply/Quote
[Image: usatsi_22745185.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Definitely looking like one of the best women's college players of all time.

Set maybe milestones for other women.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 10:46 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: Definitely looking like one of the best women's college players of all time.

This year I am more excited for the College Women's BB Tournament than the Mens Or the NBA for that matter.

Just keep it "Real" Women, that's all I ask for. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 12:38 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: This year I am more excited for the College Women's BB Tournament than the Mens Or the NBA for that matter.

+1
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 10:46 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: Definitely looking like one of the best women's college players of all time.

She is definitely on another level and has set the bar high for everyone to chase. It took 54 years and the 3 point line to do it but someone finally broke the record. No surprise to me if she holds that record just as long. With players mainly men leaving early, unless there is rule changes ( example 3 point ) line it will be harder for records to be broken.
Reply/Quote
Iowa beats LSU!!!

[Image: AZ77UUOF6NHM7PXK6QJMV3TEKE.jpg?auth=6e6e...quality=90][Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952u3ynqkr1sp54e3ift2d...w.gif&ct=g][Image: GJzS4ugWkAIc8nE?format=jpg&name=large]
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 12:38 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: This year I am more excited for the College Women's BB Tournament than the Mens Or the NBA for that matter.

Same here.  I'm old, but not old enough to have seen Annie Oakley who started gaining world fame in Greenville, Springfield and Cincinnati tournaments in Ohio. Went on to international fame, winning shooting contests all over world with Kings, Queens, Presidents watching. Way before my time.  Now comes another kind of shooter. Best woman basketball player ever.  The Ohio State fan on here can cry all he wants, but the refs do NOT make Caitilin Clark the best ever.  

I don't watch women's basketball, but I watched as Iowa beat LSU.  She scored 41 points,  11 assists, 9 three pointers, some blocked shots. At point guard she runs the court well, drives the lane, great passes.  Many of the men college point guards are not as good as this female point guard.  I really like how she drives to the hoop and makes great passes doing it, or simply scores herself.  She misses very few 3 point long shots.  So she has an outside and an inside game and is a very quick and fast point guard.  Also she is smart as she quarterbacks the team like a great point guard should.  

Looking forward to Iowa against U Conn Friday Night.  If Iowa could beat LSU, they can win it all.  Those who do follow woman's basketball say she is the best ever, and Shaq and others say she could be a point guard in the NBA.  She does make great passes and can nail those 3's.  An NBA team needing a great 3 point shooter would have a good one with her.  She says she wants to be in the womens version of the NBA.  This Annie Oakley of Basketball is going to get paid BIG MONEY.  Yes, people who never watch women's basketball and maybe never watch basketball are going to watch Caitilin Clark.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2024, 03:52 PM)kevin Wrote: Same here.  I'm old, but not old enough to have seen Annie Oakley who started gaining world fame in Greenville, Springfield and Cincinnati tournaments in Ohio. Went on to international fame, winning shooting contests all over world with Kings, Queens, Presidents watching. Way before my time.  Now comes another kind of shooter. Best woman basketball player ever.  The Ohio State fan on here can cry all he wants, but the refs do NOT make Caitilin Clark the best ever.  

I don't watch women's basketball, but I watched as Iowa beat LSU.  She scored 41 points,  11 assists, 9 three pointers, some blocked shots. At point guard she runs the court well, drives the lane, great passes.  Many of the men college point guards are not as good as this female point guard.  I really like how she drives to the hoop and makes great passes doing it, or simply scores herself.  She misses very few 3 point long shots.  So she has an outside and an inside game and is a very quick and fast point guard.  Also she is smart as she quarterbacks the team like a great point guard should.  

Looking forward to Iowa against U Conn Friday Night.  If Iowa could beat LSU, they can win it all.  Those who do follow woman's basketball say she is the best ever, and Shaq and others say she could be a point guard in the NBA.  She does make great passes and can nail those 3's.  An NBA team needing a great 3 point shooter would have a good one with her.  She says she wants to be in the womens version of the NBA.  This Annie Oakley of Basketball is going to get paid BIG MONEY.  Yes, people who never watch women's basketball and maybe never watch basketball are going to watch Caitilin Clark.
Good Post
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2024, 03:52 PM)kevin Wrote: Same here.  I'm old, but not old enough to have seen Annie Oakley who started gaining world fame in Greenville, Springfield and Cincinnati tournaments in Ohio. Went on to international fame, winning shooting contests all over world with Kings, Queens, Presidents watching. Way before my time.  Now comes another kind of shooter. Best woman basketball player ever.  The Ohio State fan on here can cry all he wants, but the refs do NOT make Caitilin Clark the best ever.  

So please show me where i said anything about the refs making her the best ever? Don't bother because it doesn't exist. There's no doubt she's the best women's college basketball player ever. Problem is that she knows it and it's turned her into a diva, expecting every call to go her/the teams way. If you watched that Ohio State/Iowa game at the end of the regular season you would know everything i said in my above post was 100% accurate and it continued into the tourney. Hell her own dad sitting in the stands had to tell her to stop because she was acting so childish for no reason.
Reply/Quote
Now she'll be known as the best women's college player that couldn't win the big one.
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2024, 06:14 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Now she'll be known as the best women's college player that couldn't win the big one.

I'm thinkin' she'll just be know as the best women's college player
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2024, 06:14 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Now she'll be known as the best women's college player that couldn't win the big one.

[Image: 001306423.jpg][Image: bird-cover2jpg.jpg]
Reply/Quote