Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calais migrant madness.... Swarms of migrants trying to get intp the UK
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11772262/Calais-illegal-immigrants-crisis-live.html

Saw the video on channel 4 it's crazy. Seems illegal migrants from 3rd world countries is escalating all over..... Not just here.
I just went back and forth through the channel tunnel by rail in mid July. I didnt see anything going on near the French entrance, nor did I hear anything about it while in France. I wonder why some or many of those immigrants don't head for Germany, they have a pretty good economy too. Beats trying to get to an island.
(07-30-2015, 03:01 PM)Beaker Wrote: I just went back and forth through the channel tunnel by rail in mid July. I didnt see anything going on near the French entrance, nor did I hear anything about it while in France. I wonder why some or many of those immigrants don't head for Germany, they have a pretty good economy too. Beats trying to get to an island.

Germany has their own crazy issues with migrants. A lot of anti immigrant demonstrations in Germany and europe.