Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calexit Gaining Steam!
(08-02-2017, 10:44 PM)GMDino Wrote: I bet they'd pay for it too.  Just like Mexico is.   Ninja

Eh, maybe the San Andreas fault gives way and leaves a natural barrier..

Now all those liberal Hollywood big mouths who promised they would leave the country if Trump were elected can keep their promise without moving!
(08-03-2017, 10:29 PM)Vlad Wrote: Eh, maybe the San Andreas fault gives way and leaves a natural barrier..

[Image: san-andreas-fault-map.jpg]

Meh, if the fault breaks off, the Calexit movement loses 95% of it's momentum..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(08-02-2017, 09:40 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: If the three west coast states (which is what would likely happen if California actually did this....maybe even Nevada), could peacefully secede from the United States, I would gladly make the move from Cincinnati.  Living in a place in where the government was a better reflection of my morals would be nice, and the west coast if far more appealing in nearly every way.

It would not be peaceful though....the United States would never let that part of their economy go.

Ideally all the nations liberals would move there then oust the conservatives.
Erect a billboard on the southern border ... Give me your tired, your poor, your drug dealers, your rapists your huddled masses, yearning to breathe free...oh the utopia you've always dreamed of!

Truth is that a society made up of liberals could never exist. It would either implode on itself, or rather quickly adopt conservatism.