Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Callahan & Taylor make NFL list
(06-30-2022, 07:52 AM)Wyche Wrote: If the offensive line plays as it looks on paper, I think you'll see a much expanded playbook....and less bitching about the calls. Call it a hunch.

Oh I'll call it what I want  Ninja
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 07:52 AM)Wyche Wrote: If the offensive line plays as it looks on paper, I think you'll see a much expanded playbook....and less bitching about the calls. Call it a hunch.

It is a good hunch.
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 01:07 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Thanks for proving your level of credibility.

Credibility? I get a thumbs up every 19 posts . You get one every 46. You like saying the numbers don’t support it. You are right your numbers don’t support you
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 01:22 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Credibility? I get a thumbs up every 19 posts . You get one every 46. You like saying the numbers don’t support it. You are right your numbers don’t support you

Fred does this with newer posters, don't let him get to you cause he can brother.
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 03:24 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Fred does this with newer posters, don't let him get to you cause he can brother.

Oh I told him to please post every night around 10:35 so I can skip Jimmy Fallon’s monologue lol
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 01:22 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Credibility? I get a thumbs up every 19 posts . You get one every 46. You like saying the numbers don’t support it. You are right your numbers don’t support you

You posted false information.  I'm not impressed with how many rubes fell for it.

Thumbs ups are meaningless.  When you get out of high school you will find out how little being popular means in the real world.
Reply/Quote

and bon jovi sold more records than van halen
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 04:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You posted false information.  I'm not impressed with how many rubes fell for it.

Thumbs ups are meaningless.  When you get out of high school you will find out how little being popular means in the real world.

What was false?

Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 04:23 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: What was false?

That the number of penalties have any relationship to winning.

You can't use it as a positive if it does not have any correlation to more wins.
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 06:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: That the number of penalties have any relationship to winning.

You can't use it as a positive if it does not have any correlation to more wins.

I can’t help you. If you don’t think having an offense that’s less penalized contributes to winning so be it.

Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 06:28 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I can’t help you. If you don’t think having an offense that’s less penalized contributes to winning so be it.

I don't need help.  I have research and facts on my side.

The reason you claim that you can't "help" is because you know you have nothing to post to back up your opinion.
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 08:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't need help.  I have research and facts on my side.

The reason you claim that you can't "help" is because you know you have nothing to post to back up your opinion.

Fred there are a lot of things in life and football that require common sense. It’s common sense a team less penalized benefits.

Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 06:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: That the number of penalties have any relationship to winning.

If you don't understand penalties can cost you Fred....

Where the hell have you been? If you have been a fan of football and specifically the Bengals who play the Steelers every 
year at least twice you would know that penalties or the lack of calling penalties costs you games and wins.
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 08:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't need help.  I have research and facts on my side.

Mellow

Common sense is something you don't have on your side.

Researching so called facts that only suit your side proves nothing except you are a fool.
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2022, 11:07 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote:  Hopefully we’ll look back on this staff in 10 years and say, ‘That’s a really dynamic staff, everyone’s gone on to do great things.’”

Wait.... That could mean we're back to being shitty again. Oh man, I don't think I could take it again.  Mellow

F*** Callahan and his hopes and dreams!

Reply/Quote
(07-01-2022, 11:41 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Wait.... That could mean we're back to being shitty again. Oh man, I don't think I could take it again.  Mellow

F*** Callahan and his hopes and dreams!

Hilarious

Yeah, stick around and keep the hopes and dreams in Cincy lol
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2022, 11:49 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hilarious

Yeah, stick around and keep the hopes and dreams in Cincy lol

Damn right. He acts like we're some kind of jr. college team or something he can showboat talent to step up to something better. Well, I got news for ya Callascam, Cincinnati is the top floor! Stupid pansy ass baby!

Reply/Quote

LMAO the GMFB crew this week discussed one of the big elements of Cincy’s Success was their limited penalties. What experts disagreeing with Freddie? Imagine lol

Reply/Quote
(07-02-2022, 10:48 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: LMAO  the GMFB crew this week discussed one of the big elements of Cincy’s Success was their limited penalties. What experts disagreeing with Freddie? Imagine lol

People still talk about how you need to establish the running game to be successful passing, or that you need to have a good running game for the play action to be successful. Those things, along with 'less penalized teams are more successful' are all things that have been studied and found to not be true on an overall scale. 

Three of the top four most penalized teams made the playoffs. The fourth (Chargers) just missed the playoffs. The Bills and Chiefs were both in the top 8 most penalized teams. 

Colts, WFT, Broncos, Giants and Falcons were in the bottom 8 (least penalized) and didn't make the playoffs. 

You can make the argument that the Bengals and Rams were in the bottom 4 of most penalized teams and played in the SB. You can make claims in any set of statistics that are factually correct, but in a larger study, they don't make a significant correlation. 

The studies that have been done on penalties and winning show that, overall, there is no correlation. 

Outliers can be found in anything. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2022, 11:29 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: People still talk about how you need to establish the running game to be successful passing, or that you need to have a good running game for the play action to be successful. Those things, along with 'less penalized teams are more successful' are all things that have been studied and found to not be true on an overall scale. 

Three of the top four most penalized teams made the playoffs. The fourth (Chargers) just missed the playoffs. The Bills and Chiefs were both in the top 8 most penalized teams. 

Colts, WFT, Broncos, Giants and Falcons were in the bottom 8 (least penalized) and didn't make the playoffs. 

You can make the argument that the Bengals and Rams were in the bottom 4 of most penalized teams and played in the SB. You can make claims in any set of statistics that are factually correct, but in a larger study, they don't make a significant correlation. 

The studies that have been done on penalties and winning show that, overall, there is no correlation. 

Outliers can be found in anything. 

It’s an element of a successful offensive football plain and simple.

Reply/Quote