Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Callahan experience
(02-21-2019, 10:17 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Andy Reid was born a 35 year old man though. This was him in the punt/pass/kick contest. Look at the kid beside him in his age group!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2019, 04:33 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I actually like Callahan.

His only year with Carr was Carr's career best when it comes to yardage and 2nd best when it comes to QB rating.
Matthew Stafford was with Callahan for two years. In one of those years, Stafford posted his best QB rating. In the other year? His 4th best. (Stafford has played for 9 seasons, 10 if you include the season he played 3 games)
Sure, 2015 was a rough year for Peyton Manning and Brock Osweiler was the backup. But; Osweiler had his career best QB rating and YPG under Callahan

That was also the year Peyton's arm fell off a cliff, so I'll cut Callahan a bit of slack for that year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2019, 01:52 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: https://www.bengals.com/news/five-fun-facts-about-brian-callahan

I'll admit although I'm 100% on the ZT train I've been a bit lukewarm about ZT calling the offense, guess it's just the old timer in me ?

But the more I read and hear about Callahan and the exposure he's had the more I like the paring of him and Taylor and does it really matter who's calling the plays on game day ?

I believe we're about to see a renaissance in our offense ! It has become very stale and dated especially the past two seasons. I think there's more to John Ross than we've seen and Mixon's potential has just had the surface scratched, even Gio has more to offer IMHO.

Me thinks there's going to be a whole new cat in the jungle next season.

:andy:

Yeah, i think so too. We have a lot of talented weapons and RB's to work with. As long as the O-line holds up well under Turner we should be much better this year under an offensive minded coach in Taylor and Callahan helping him out. We need to add two more decent players on the right side of the O-line and a talented TE in the mid rounds to really break out IMO.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2019, 01:11 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Hilarious

Doesn't that look fake? He's literally 2 times larger than those other kids.
Reply/Quote