Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am DONE with NFL football.
You'll be back. Dudes who stay gone just leave as opposed to the guy (or maybe this a female) who announces his impending exit on message boards hoping for people to talk him down.
Reply/Quote
I always enjoy reading a good over reaction after a tough game. It makes me realize I don’t take it as bad as some, plus this is my therapy after a tough game. I hate losing, but we weren’t going undefeated
Reply/Quote
These "I'm done" threads always crack me up. Why announce it for attention? Just leave and don't come back.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 06:26 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: I always enjoy reading a good over reaction after a tough game. It makes me realize I don’t take it as bad as some, plus this is my therapy after a tough game. I hate losing, but we weren’t going undefeated

Rep
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
You could've saved yourself some time and keystrokes if you just said what you really wanted:

"Hey look at me and what I am saying!!! Attention is all I seek!!!"
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:06 PM)jwayne Wrote: It is not BAD enough that we watch with EXPECTATIONS of respectable play, officiating, and ENTERTAINMENT.

I AM DONE. I don't care how they do it anymore. The NFL / Bengals have totally disappointed me today.

YOU CANNOT VALIDATE in ANYWAY what I saw. Linebackers FILL HOLES. They DO NOT ATTACK LINEMEN AND CREATE HOLES for running backs. B. S.

The BILLS? A CENTER could have played for the VIKINGS AND WON. There us SOMETHING WRONG people.
(BTW, Cincy should have won by 10 Min)

I HOPE you enjoy this. GAME. It has been ruined for me...

JUST GO!

You're silly. Hardy Nickerson JR is a terrible LB and should not be starting or playing significant snaps. Nick Vigil is good when he has other good LBs around him, other than that he's pretty average. 

The entire defense looked bad today, mostly because of how bad the LBs are. Well, dre sucked pretty much too. And the Dline. WJIII got beat a couple times. 

It's a simple matter of, most of the D was crap today. When Burfict and Brown get back, they'll be much better. 

If you quit because of a bad game by the D...and the Bengals had the ball at the end with a chance to tie until john ross jogged onto the field...you're just silly.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:36 PM)motoarch Wrote: It’s entertainment and if it’s making you this angry it’s probably for best to leave it behind.  Bye

Yet your still lurking in the thread so I quess you weren’t that serious about leaving.

That's what drama queens and attention whores do. Create drama and look for someone to give them an "awwww, it'll be ok". 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 07:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's what drama queens and attention whores do. Create drama and look for someone to give them an "awwww, it'll be ok". 

But, will it?  Will it be ok?!

[Image: 5574677.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 07:54 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: But, will it?  Will it be ok?!

[Image: 5574677.jpg]

[Image: 630x354x2_zpsoozwa5w3.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 06:26 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: I always enjoy reading a good over reaction after a tough game. It makes me realize I don’t take it as bad as some, plus this is my therapy after a tough game. I hate losing, but we weren’t going undefeated

It's better to lose early in the year than late in the year... gets you off the pundits too. The Panthers played a pretty disciplined game, towards the end they were slacking and Cam got his penalty but... otherwise played well. They just outplayed us.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:31 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Don't think we've forgotten that your lack of fishing today cost us this game Pissed

Yeah, where were you on this one Mr. Angler?

(09-23-2018, 05:36 PM)grampahol Wrote: I DID go fishing after half time . Too bad it only works when we have a decent defense and we're not missing half the team to injuries. 

Hmmm... ok, you get a pass. Defense struggled. They’re going to learn from this.

(09-23-2018, 05:39 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: We're going to need you to fish for the WHOLE game next week.  Probably Monday through Saturday, too, just to be safe  :andy:

Exactly! Go to the garage, grab your poles and tent and get this train back on the right track.

(09-23-2018, 05:59 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Don't quit, stay and suffer equally.

It’s what brothers do.

Thank you!

(09-23-2018, 08:35 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: It's better to lose early in the year than late in the year... gets you off the pundits too. The Panthers played a pretty disciplined game, towards the end they were slacking and Cam got his penalty but... otherwise played well. They just outplayed us.

We had the momentum early. Lost it quickly. These guys are going to learn from this. Newton and the Panthers aren’t chumps. Not like we lost to the Browns. They were good. I don’t feel horrible about this loss because I agree with you. We’re gonna kick ass next week.

Reply/Quote
Meh. I do wonder why when it was obvious early what was going on we made no adjustments? Change the defensive alignment to stop McCaffrey for example? Or why when it was obvious right from the go that Ross was sucking was he not benched immediately for Erickson? I literally do not care about his need to be developed - it is not worth losing ballgames for.
Reply/Quote