Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling Mountain Dew/Dorito Lovers!? Help Me!
This can go into the food section, if the Moderators deem it necessary. I was worried it would get buried, but that might happen regardless.

This year I'm participating in trying to win an Xbox One (specifically the Xbox One X). I did this challenge/contest back in 2013 and won. I'm using similar methods as I did last time (dumpster diving, couponing like a middle aged woman, etc). I'm looking to all my forums to ask for help.

Ironically, I had bought the Xbox One X, but on shipping from Amazon, decided to cancel it to fund a Christmas for my wife who deserves more than I can give her and my lovely family(Now that I'm newly married, I guess I have to buy for her's too).

Going after the Xbox One X is a fun endeavor, it passes time, and so far has been really light on the wallet. The cheapest retail bundle that the contest has is $560 (before tax), so either way, I'm going to make it out a lot more than spending what I originally did.

SO, if you want to help, all you need to do is send me a cap code under your Mountain Dew (12 packs also have them inside the boxes). Doritos have them as well (Inside the packages). Mountain Dews, 20oz/2liters have 100 points, 12 packs have 200 and Doritos range from 200-2000 points.

I appreciate anyone who can help, and if you can't, then pass the word on. It's as simple as sending a code for something you drink, or if you saw a bottle at work. Whatever it is, I absolutely appreciate it.

Thanks guys!

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
I'm not seeing a code inside this bag... It's marked on the outside.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2017, 08:32 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: This can go into the food section, if the Moderators deem it necessary. I was worried it would get buried, but that might happen regardless.

This year I'm participating in trying to win an Xbox One (specifically the Xbox One X). I did this challenge/contest back in 2013 and won. I'm using similar methods as I did last time (dumpster diving, couponing like a middle aged woman, etc). I'm looking to all my forums to ask for help.

Ironically, I had bought the Xbox One X, but on shipping from Amazon, decided to cancel it to fund a Christmas for my wife who deserves more than I can give her and my lovely family(Now that I'm newly married, I guess I have to buy for her's too).

Going after the Xbox One X is a fun endeavor, it passes time, and so far has been really light on the wallet. The cheapest retail bundle that the contest has is $560 (before tax), so either way, I'm going to make it out a lot more than spending what I originally did.

SO, if you want to help, all you need to do is send me a cap code under your Mountain Dew (12 packs also have them inside the boxes). Doritos have them as well (Inside the packages). Mountain Dews, 20oz/2liters have 100 points, 12 packs have 200 and Doritos range from 200-2000 points.

I appreciate anyone who can help, and if you can't, then pass the word on. It's as simple as sending a code for something you drink, or if you saw a bottle at work. Whatever it is, I absolutely appreciate it.

Thanks guys!

lol I did this for extra XP on halo 4? I think way back when  haha..

If I get any ill send your way I'm a way off from needing an xbox 1 x yet...  

My buddy buys lots of 12 packs ill see if he has any codes too
Reply/Quote